    All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I can
    post
    a link to it from a news group. Thanks.
    lbbs, Sep 25, 2003

  2. lbbs

    Brian H¹© Guest

    lbbs said:

    > I only need one picture stored on the web in it's original size
    > (about 1.2mb, 4 mega pixel resolution, or at least 2 megapixel resolution).
    > All the web site that I have seen so far scrink your picture.
    > I you know of one let met know. Please don't go off on a tangent in this
    > post.
    > All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I can
    > post
    > a link to it from a news group. Thanks.

    Could you not post it to an empty/seldom used binary group and send people there
    to view it?
    Brian H¹©, Sep 25, 2003

  3. lbbs

    Rob B Guest

    A lot of the larger ISP's offer free webspace. Comcast offers 25mb.
    You could also look at a cheap webhosting company, such as dominet.net, for
    about 6 bucks a month you get 450mb webspace, 12gig bandwidth....

    Rob B, Sep 25, 2003
  4. lbbs

    Ed Guest

    "Rob B" <> wrote in message
    > A lot of the larger ISP's offer free webspace. Comcast offers 25mb.
    > You could also look at a cheap webhosting company, such as dominet.net,

    for
    > about 6 bucks a month you get 450mb webspace, 12gig bandwidth....
    >

    > "lbbs" <> wrote in message
    > > I only need one picture stored on the web in it's original size
    > > (about 1.2mb, 4 mega pixel resolution, or at least 2 megapixel

    > resolution).
    > > All the web site that I have seen so far scrink your picture.
    > > I you know of one let met know. Please don't go off on a tangent in

    > this
    > > post.
    > > All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I

    > can
    > > post
    > > a link to it from a news group. Thanks.

    Not sure but try these:

    www.whalemail.com
    www.photoisland.com

    good luck
    Ed, Sep 25, 2003
  5. lbbs

    Herbert West Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:27:37 -0400, "lbbs" <> wrote:

    >I only need one picture stored on the web in it's original size
    >(about 1.2mb, 4 mega pixel resolution, or at least 2 megapixel resolution).
    >All the web site that I have seen so far scrink your picture.
    >I you know of one let met know. Please don't go off on a tangent in this
    >post.
    >All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I can
    >post
    >a link to it from a news group. Thanks.

    Place a link to the true filename of the photo in a caption to the
    reduced-size image with the notation to "Click here for full-sized
    picture."

    -herb-
    Herbert West, Sep 25, 2003
  6. > I only need one picture stored on the web in it's original size
    > (about 1.2mb, 4 mega pixel resolution, or at least 2 megapixel
    > resolution). All the web site that I have seen so far scrink your
    > picture. I you know of one let met know. Please don't go off on a
    > tangent in this post.
    > All I am intrested is in free storage space on the web (full size) so I
    > can post
    > a link to it from a news group. Thanks.

    Just about any free website host can do that, some will have a file size
    limit but many don't

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Sep 25, 2003
  7. lbbs

    lbbs Guest

    I should clarify. I am looking for a site that allows you to store some
    pictures
    without have to actually make a web page, a site where you can upload
    without
    an ftp program. At work we are on a network and will not allow ftp
    software.
    And yes, I already know that my home Isp will give me storage space.
    Anyone
    know of a site that will allow to upload with your browser (large file
    size )? Thanks

    lbbs, Sep 26, 2003
  8. Gareth Howells, Sep 28, 2003