    v 0.8 but it worked through to v 1.
    Can anyone remind me of what the extension is. Cheers
    BC

    Big Craigie, Nov 26, 2004

  2. Big Craigie

    MLC Guest

    _Big Craigie_, venerdì 26/nov/2004:

    > I had to wipe my C drive and didn't get a chance to back up certain things.
    > Anyway, I am trying to find the extension which backs up the bookmarks
    > everytime you close Firefox. Luckily I had set Firefox (before wiping the C
    > drive) to save Bookmarks to the D drive so I haven't lost them but I'll be
    > buggered if I can find the extension again. I've searched "ALL", all the
    > various versions but I just cannot see it, I think I got it when I was using
    > v 0.8 but it worked through to v 1.
    > Can anyone remind me of what the extension is. Cheers
    > BC

    Maybe "Bookmark Backup" ?
    http://www.pikey.me.uk/mozilla/?extension=bb
    --
    Maria Luisa C - 26/11/2004 22.07.46

    MLC, Nov 26, 2004

  3. Big Craigie

    Big Craigie Guest

    "MLC" <> wrote in message
    > _Big Craigie_, venerdì 26/nov/2004:
    >
    > > I had to wipe my C drive and didn't get a chance to back up certain

    things.
    > > Anyway, I am trying to find the extension which backs up the bookmarks
    > > everytime you close Firefox. Luckily I had set Firefox (before wiping

    the C
    > > drive) to save Bookmarks to the D drive so I haven't lost them but I'll

    be
    > > buggered if I can find the extension again. I've searched "ALL", all the
    > > various versions but I just cannot see it, I think I got it when I was

    using
    > > v 0.8 but it worked through to v 1.
    > > Can anyone remind me of what the extension is. Cheers
    > > BC

    > Maybe "Bookmark Backup" ?
    > http://www.pikey.me.uk/mozilla/?extension=bb
    > --
    > Maria Luisa C - 26/11/2004 22.07.46

    Thanks Maria, that's the one but I still cannot see it in the list of
    extensions when I go via the "get more extensions tool". However, your link
    worked fine. Best wishes

    BC

    Big Craigie, Nov 26, 2004
  4. Big Craigie