    Any info. would be appreciated. Thanks.
    --
    Motochick
    Jo, Nov 10, 2008

  2. Jo

    Corne Guest

    Hi Jo Im currently using press book
    People said it was more than enough
    Writing exam on Friday./Cheers

    Corne, Nov 11, 2008

  3. Jo

    Steve Davis Guest

    What does it mean when someone says they are "writing an exam"?

    Steve Davis

    Steve Davis, Nov 12, 2008
  4. Jo

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    I highly recommend this: The Real MCTS/MCITP Exam 70-620 Prep Kit:
    Independent and Complete Self-Paced Solutions

    Partially because I co-wrote it :)

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Nov 20, 2008