    support helpdesk that is manned by a human?

    Thnx
    AW
    MS, Apr 2, 2005

  2. MS

    Old Gringo Guest

    MS wrote:
    > I know its a silly question in this day and age with mass communication and
    > emphasis on customer service and quick response times....
    >
    > BUT....
    >
    > I would just like to send an email to yahoo.com support helpdesk, but have
    > this email read by a human (if any work there) instead of the automated Bull
    > S*** response.
    >
    > So onto my question... Does anybody know an email address for yahoo.com
    > support helpdesk that is manned by a human?
    >
    > Thnx
    > AW

    Try this:
    help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Apr 3, 2005

  3. MS

    Guest

    Also, you can call up Yahoo on the phone. I have done this before and
    have gotten pretty good support. The hard part is finding their phone
    number.
    , Apr 3, 2005
  4. MS

    Old Gringo Guest

    wrote:
    > Also, you can call up Yahoo on the phone. I have done this before and
    > have gotten pretty good support. The hard part is finding their phone
    > number.

    I have got it stashed away somewhere along with tech at SBC. The SBC
    guys are real techs. If I find the #s I'll post them.

    Old Gringo, Apr 3, 2005