    on DVD?

    TIA
    Colin

    Colin, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Colin

    Matt Ferrari Guest

    Matt Ferrari, Dec 2, 2003

  3. I'd love to see this film get an official release, too.

    Vlvetmorning98, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Colin

    Colin Guest

    Thanks for the replies, I checked with Virgin Records they said it is not
    released on DVD just VHS. The guy on Ebay is probably selling a dub from VHS
    which it has been released on. I hope they officially release it on DVD as
    well...

    All the best
    Colin

    Colin, Dec 3, 2003
  5. Colin

    David Z Guest

    Its not genuine. The dead give-away is the huge oversized 'DVD' logo on the
    front.

    Logos on official releases are about 1/3 that size, and usually in the
    corner.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3367811793&category=41560

    David Z, Dec 3, 2003