Looking for easy to use AVI converter

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Murgi, Feb 1, 2005.

  1. Murgi

    Murgi Guest

    Hi,
    I have a number of video clips downloaded from the Internet (mainly AVI files).
    They play on the computer but not on my new DVD player that supports a number
    of other formats. Since I want to watch them on the TV set, I need to convert
    them first into a recognized format before burning them to DVD or CD. I
    have tried a number of programs, but some were either too complicated or
    too slow, and some didnft synchronize voice and lip movement well.

    Could anybody please share his/her experience with these programs and its
    final choicec
    Freeware, Shareware, or commercial software is OK. For burning Ifd use Nero
    6.0.

    Thanks,
    Murgi

    Murgi, Feb 1, 2005