    I would appreciate it if someone could point me at a different source.
    Thanks.
    LT

    large teats, Jul 2, 2007

  2. large teats

    ded Guest

    "large teats" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I need to reload the driver for this camera and am unable to locate
    > the install CD. Apparently, SONY wants serious $$ for a duplicate.
    > I would appreciate it if someone could point me at a different source.
    > Thanks.
    > LT

    What drivers for what purpose?
    That Sony has a dock that has firewire and USB connections,
    if connected via Firewire all capture software will recognise it,
    Try Windows Movie Maker that is bundled with XP.
    If you mean drivers for the USB connection,
    Be online
    connect the Sony via USB
    Power it on
    Goto: Start/Windows Update
    Allow the scan to complete
    Click the "Custom" button
    If it has found anything it will listed on the left panel under the
    heading: "Hardware, Optional" , click on it, read it, install it
    Reboot

    ded, Jul 3, 2007