    without a flapper tray, in blue. Can anyone tell me of a place to buy such a
    thing, if it even exists?

    Thanks.

    Kimba W Lion, Mar 1, 2007

  2. Kimba W Lion

    AZ Nomad Guest

    http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/search.pl?query=dvd case

    AZ Nomad, Mar 1, 2007

  3. AZ Nomad <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 18:51:17 -0500, Kimba W Lion <KimbaWLion@> wrote:
    >

    >>I'm looking for standard size (not slim) DVD cases that hold two discs
    >>without a flapper tray, in blue. Can anyone tell me of a place to buy such a
    >>thing, if it even exists?

    >http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/search.pl?query=dvd case

    I did just effin Google it and couldn't find what I was looking for.
    That's why I thought I'd ask for someone who might know something more
    than a search engine whose results are getting more irrelevant every day.

    Kimba W. Lion, Mar 2, 2007
  4. Kimba W Lion

    KooL KaT Guest

    KooL KaT, Mar 9, 2007