    Yours
    Federico ALves
    954 444 7408

    Federico Alves, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Federico Alves

    Thomas Voigt Guest

    Hi!

    (Federico Alves) wrote:

    >I need to evaluate the Cisco Call Manager 3.3 for a new project, so I
    >would like to rent a copy of the CD's for one month, for a nominal
    >price. At the end, I will probably buy it from a Cisco distributor, or

    Cisco offers a "try and buy" to its customers.

    So you get the Hard-/ and/or Software and can test it for a fixed time
    period. After this period you have to purchase it or give it back.
    Technical support is also included.

    So we have done with our ip telephony project.

    --
    Greetings from Weimar / Germany

    Thomas Voigt

    Thomas Voigt, Jul 11, 2003