    x 11 and 4 x 6 sizes. It's OK if they need to be purchased in fairly large
    quantities.

    Thanks!

    Dan, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Dan

    . Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    news:IA_Qb.121370$nt4.536267@attbi_s51...
    > Hi all-
    >
    > Looking for a good source that sells cheap plastic document frames in 8

    1/2
    > x 11 and 4 x 6 sizes. It's OK if they need to be purchased in fairly

    large
    > quantities.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Have you tried Google?

    ., Jan 26, 2004

  3. Dan

    Drifter Guest

    >Hi all-
    >
    >Looking for a good source that sells cheap plastic document frames in 8 1/2
    >x 11 and 4 x 6 sizes. It's OK if they need to be purchased in fairly large
    >quantities.
    >
    >Thanks!

    Staples
    www.staples.com
    (You don't say where you are so I'm just giving a stock answer)

    Drifter

    Drifter, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Dan

    JoeInArizona Guest

    What do you consider a good price? I bought some for a buck a piece in a
    package of 3 at Target.

    JoeInArizona, Jan 26, 2004
  5. Dan

    Dan Guest

    "JoeInArizona" <> wrote in message
    > What do you consider a good price? I bought some for a buck a piece in a
    > package of 3 at Target.

    That's a great price. I shall check them out tomorrow.

    Thanks!

    Dan, Jan 26, 2004
  6. Dan

    Dan Guest

    "Drifter" <> wrote in message
    > >Hi all-
    > >
    > >Looking for a good source that sells cheap plastic document frames in 8

    1/2
    > >x 11 and 4 x 6 sizes. It's OK if they need to be purchased in fairly

    large
    > >quantities.
    > >
    > >Thanks!

    > Staples
    > www.staples.com
    > (You don't say where you are so I'm just giving a stock answer)

    Staples works. Thanks!

    Dan, Jan 26, 2004
  7. Dan

    Dan Guest

    "." <?@?.?> wrote in message

    > "Dan" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi all-
    > >
    > > Looking for a good source that sells cheap plastic document frames in 8

    > 1/2
    > > x 11 and 4 x 6 sizes. It's OK if they need to be purchased in fairly

    > large
    > > quantities.
    > >
    > > Thanks!
    > >

    > Have you tried Google?

    I did and I went to several sites without finding what I needed. I always
    search before I post.

    Dan, Jan 26, 2004
  8. Dan

    Mister Max Guest

    "Dan" <> posted:

    > Hi all-
    >
    > Looking for a good source that sells cheap plastic document frames in
    > 8 1/2 x 11 and 4 x 6 sizes. It's OK if they need to be purchased in
    > fairly large quantities.
    >
    > Thanks!

    MCS Industries, Inc., Easton PA makes several cheapies. I have tried
    many kinds, but like theirs best. I get them at Staples, but they're
    available in many stores.
    - Max

    --
    MisterMax
    Slideshows of Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, France, Malaysia, Maui, Morocco,

    Mister Max, Jan 26, 2004
  9. Dan

    TheEnglishLady

    Joined: