    I am looking for some galleries from people who have posted their pictures using the A75 and other cameras.
    What are some common galleries/web sites?

    Thanks

    Mark, Jun 6, 2004

  2. Mark

    Terence Gui Guest

    http://www.pbase.com/cameras/canon/powershot_a75

    I'm also a new owner of an A75 (as well as digital photography in general),
    and I've just started a small gallery of picturs I've taken so far:

    http://www.pbase.com/auriga_m38/credit_river

    Terence

    >"Mark" <> wrote in message

    Hello,

    I am looking for some galleries from people who have posted their pictures
    using the A75 and other cameras.
    What are some common galleries/web sites?

    Thanks

    ---

    Terence Gui, Jun 6, 2004

  3. Mark

    Martik Guest

    "Mark" <> wrote in message
    Hello,

    I am looking for some galleries from people who have posted their pictures
    using the A75 and other cameras.
    What are some common galleries/web sites?

    Here's a forum dedicated to the powershot series:

    http://forums.powershot-a.com/

    Martik, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Mark

    Mark Guest

    thanks and nice pics!

    :
    : >"Mark" <> wrote in message
    : news:8Iywc.682946$Ig.208104@pd7tw2no...
    : Hello,
    :
    : I am looking for some galleries from people who have posted their pictures
    : using the A75 and other cameras.
    : What are some common galleries/web sites?
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    :