    Thanks in advance.

    Dave

    , Jan 26, 2005

  2. John Smith Guest

    John Smith, Jan 26, 2005

  3. Guest

    Yeah, I've got those and there wasn't the one I was looking for.
    Thanks!

    Dave

    , Jan 26, 2005
  4. Jeff C Guest

    wrote in news:1106766446.899953.41850
    @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Yeah, I've got those and there wasn't the one I was looking for.
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Dave

    Hmm, if you can't find it you can make your own. I ended up
    doing that for the 4948 model.

    -jeff

    Jeff C, Jan 27, 2005
  5. Guest

    Actually, I ended up just using a different model number that looked
    close enough to the real thing and labeling it the model we're going to
    use. The only place I've been able to find what I'm looking for are
    the pay sites and I don't want to pay for something that if I really
    wanted to I could just make myself. :)

    Dave

    , Jan 27, 2005