    overall viewing experience. The lossless audio really enhances the
    show. Any recommendations for other BluRay discs that have great
    audio tracks?
    Richard Cranium, May 27, 2009

  2. Richard Cranium

    Robo-man Guest

    "Richard Cranium" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My experience with BluRay to date is that the video is usually
    > exceptional - much better than SD DVDs. Audio, however, is usually
    > not that much better, if at all. There are exceptions. My wife is a
    > Celine Dion fan and her Las Vegas show disc "A New Day" has absolutely
    > fantastic audio that combines with the video to produce an exceptional
    > overall viewing experience. The lossless audio really enhances the
    > show. Any recommendations for other BluRay discs that have great
    > audio tracks?

    WOW...Finally a new topic.

    Try this site: http://www.thedigitalbits.com/

    This guy is a huge audio, visual, Blu-Ray fan and knows his shit. He gives
    really good reviews on regular and Blu-Ray DVDs.
    Robo-man, May 27, 2009

  3. On Wed, 27 May 2009 04:42:32 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    wrote:

    > Audio, however, is usually
    >not that much better, if at all.

    You're an idiot. Without a shelf full of titles and a player, you have
    no place making assessment, you retarded twit.
    Archimedes' Lever, May 29, 2009
  4. On Wed, 27 May 2009 04:42:32 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    wrote:

    > Any recommendations for other BluRay discs that have great
    >audio tracks?

    None that you deserve to hear about.
    Archimedes' Lever, May 29, 2009
  5. On Thu, 28 May 2009 20:05:55 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 27 May 2009 04:42:32 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    >wrote:
    >
    >> Audio, however, is usually
    >>not that much better, if at all.

    > You're an idiot. Without a shelf full of titles and a player, you have
    >no place making assessment, you retarded twit.

    I guess you never heard of Netflix.

    You're ugly, your dick is small, and everybody fucked your mother.
    Richard Cranium, May 29, 2009
  6. On Thu, 28 May 2009 20:06:25 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 27 May 2009 04:42:32 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    >wrote:
    >
    >> Any recommendations for other BluRay discs that have great
    >>audio tracks?

    > None that you deserve to hear about.

    At least I know that anything emanating from your pie hole will be
    phony BS.

    You're ugly, your dick is small, and everybody fucked your mother.
    Richard Cranium, May 29, 2009
  7. Richard Cranium

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Archimedes' Lever wrote:
    > On Wed, 27 May 2009 04:42:32 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Audio, however, is usually
    >> not that much better, if at all.

    > You're an idiot. Without a shelf full of titles and a player, you have
    > no place making assessment, you retarded twit.

    Archie, the interloping threadkiller, strikes again!
    BlueBuyYoo, May 29, 2009
  8. Richard Cranium

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    BlueBuyYoo, May 29, 2009
  9. On Thu, 28 May 2009 23:27:11 -0400, BlueBuyYoo <>
    wrote:

    >Archimedes' Lever wrote:
    >> On Wed, 27 May 2009 04:42:32 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Audio, however, is usually
    >>> not that much better, if at all.

    >> You're an idiot. Without a shelf full of titles and a player, you have
    >> no place making assessment, you retarded twit.

    >Archie, the interloping threadkiller, strikes again!

    I see that you may have finally gotten a clue as to the word's meaning.
    How quaint.

    You take the interloper prize in this group, kook.
    Archimedes' Lever, May 30, 2009
  10. Richard Cranium

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Archimedes' Lever wrote:
    > On Thu, 28 May 2009 23:27:11 -0400, BlueBuyYoo <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Archimedes' Lever wrote:

    >>> You're an idiot. Without a shelf full of titles and a player, you have
    >>> no place making assessment, you retarded twit.

    >> Archie, the interloping threadkiller, strikes again!

    > I see that you may have finally gotten a clue as to the word's meaning.
    > How quaint.

    Since you invaded this thread with nothing of value, you are most
    certainly a threadkilling interloper.

    > You take the interloper prize in this group, kook.

    Sorry Archie. You are the only kook here. We all know that you are the
    proud owner of several Usenet Kook Awards. Those awards are not just
    handed out to anyone. You have to earn them. Congrats.
    BlueBuyYoo, May 30, 2009
  11. On Sat, 30 May 2009 11:07:44 -0400, BlueBuyYoo <>
    wrote:

    >Archimedes' Lever wrote:
    >> On Thu, 28 May 2009 23:27:11 -0400, BlueBuyYoo <>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Archie, the interloping threadkiller, strikes again!

    >> I see that you may have finally gotten a clue as to the word's meaning.
    >> How quaint.

    >Since you invaded this thread with nothing of value, you are most
    >certainly a threadkilling interloper.
    >
    >> You take the interloper prize in this group, kook.

    >Sorry Archie. You are the only kook here. We all know that you are the
    >proud owner of several Usenet Kook Awards. Those awards are not just
    >handed out to anyone. You have to earn them. Congrats.

    They are earned by arguing with kooks that are even more retarded than
    you are, kook.

    They are so fucking retarded that they spend their entire life in the
    group declaring how they are so much better than those they deride.

    Quite a tell seeing you actually giving them credence.
    Archimedes' Lever, May 30, 2009
  12. Richard Cranium

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Archimedes' Lever wrote:
    > On Sat, 30 May 2009 11:07:44 -0400, BlueBuyYoo <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Archimedes' Lever wrote:

    >>> I see that you may have finally gotten a clue as to the word's meaning.
    >>> How quaint.

    >> Since you invaded this thread with nothing of value, you are most
    >> certainly a threadkilling interloper.
    >>
    >>> You take the interloper prize in this group, kook.

    >> Sorry Archie. You are the only kook here. We all know that you are the
    >> proud owner of several Usenet Kook Awards. Those awards are not just
    >> handed out to anyone. You have to earn them. Congrats.

    > They are earned by arguing with kooks that are even more retarded than
    > you are, kook.

    Why would you argue with kooks? Wouldn't it be better to try and add
    something of value to a group?

    > They are so fucking retarded that they spend their entire life in the
    > group declaring how they are so much better than those they deride.

    Sounds like a confession, Archie. You spend your life declaring how you
    think you are so much better than everyone else and how you make the
    world a better place. Pretty kooky stuff!

    > Quite a tell seeing you actually giving them credence.

    Actually, having them recognize you is all the credence they need.
    BlueBuyYoo, May 30, 2009
  13. On Sat, 30 May 2009 08:19:03 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    > They are so fucking retarded that they spend their entire life in the
    >group declaring how they are so much better than those they deride.

    Pot - Kettle - Black!
    Richard Cranium, May 30, 2009
  14. Richard Cranium

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Richard Cranium wrote:
    > On Sat, 30 May 2009 08:19:03 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > <<<<<Snip>>>>>
    >> They are so fucking retarded that they spend their entire life in the
    >> group declaring how they are so much better than those they deride.

    > Pot - Kettle - Black!

    ....and the award goes to...

    http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Nunya_Bidness
    BlueBuyYoo, May 30, 2009
  15. Richard Cranium

    Rich Guest

    On May 27, 12:42 am, (Richard Cranium) wrote:
    > My experience with BluRay to date is that the video is usually
    > exceptional - much better than SD DVDs.  Audio, however, is usually
    > not that much better, if at all.  There are exceptions.  My wife is a
    > Celine Dion fan and her Las Vegas show disc "A New Day" has absolutely
    > fantastic audio that combines with the video to produce an exceptional
    > overall viewing experience. The lossless audio really enhances the
    > show.  Any recommendations for other BluRay discs that have great
    > audio tracks?

    Video is the problem. Audio for the most part has gotten steadily
    better no matter what medium it is in.
    The video is only as good as the movies or whatever that are copied
    to them. In the 1960's and the early 1970s, mainstream movies and TV
    were tack-sharp. Soft-filtering of everyone over the age of 18 hadn't
    come into vogue. In the mid-1970s, a lot of movies, especially the
    cheap ones were made with terrible looking film production, washed
    out, not sharp at all. By the late 1980's, soft-filtering had reared
    its ugly head meaning any humans on the DVD or Blu-Ray or scenery
    will look no better than if you were watching a standard NTSC
    television broadcast.
    Rich, Jun 3, 2009
  16. Richard Cranium

    windhello Guest

    I think Total Video Converter is OK!
    E.M. Total Video Converter is a piece of extremely powerful and full-
    featured converter software that supports almost all video and audio
    formats.
    "Convert all video files to 3gp, mp4, psp, iPod, iPhone, swf, flv,
    DVD, VCD, Xbox360, PS3... !"
    http://www.effectmatrix.com/total-video-converter/index.htm
    windhello, Jun 20, 2009