    --
    From The Desk Of: MsyJsy

    msyjsy, Aug 28, 2005

  2. msyjsy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    msyjsy wrote:
    > I find it by clicking on tools-message rules-blocked senders list in
    > Outlook Express 6.
    >
    > But I am looking for a file, a document that I can more easily edit.
    >
    > I have hundreds of blocked senders in the list. If I am sending junk
    > mailers in there, and not paying close attention, and I accidentally
    > send a friend there, it is a real pain to find them. Scrolling
    > through the entire list is my only option to locate them. I believe
    > they are in the list in the order they were put there. It would not
    > be so bad if they were alphabetical.
    > But if I knew where the an editable document was I could do a word
    > search, and just take them off.
    >
    > Any clues.

    It's in the system registry. And in the order they were blocked. You
    probably don't want to mess with it.

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 29, 2005

  3. msyjsy

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You're right about that.

    pcbutts1, Aug 29, 2005
  4. msyjsy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    OT - you been watching pre-season NFL? How's your team doing? I'm a
    (not-to-bright) Seahawks fan. I think. Sometimes. You know what I mean <g>!
    They're two and one - the Cowboys KILLED us last year, and they did it again
    in preseason. The other team that pissed me off last year was the Rams. They
    beat us THREE times last year. DANG DANG DANG...we'll get 'em this year
    though...I think. I hope. <g>

    Toolman Tim, Aug 29, 2005
  5. msyjsy

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Sorry Tim but there will be no payback. The Rams better win every regular
    season game. Pre season does not count. Did you join any Fantasy Football
    leagues?

    pcbutts1, Aug 29, 2005
  6. msyjsy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Nah - I don't have a good memory for players/stats, all that. Heck, some
    days I don't even remember MY name <g>!

    Toolman Tim, Aug 29, 2005