LOOKING FOR BLANK RITEK DVD-R'S IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by SVCD Fanatic, Sep 28, 2003.

  1. SVCD Fanatic

    SVCD Fanatic Guest

    Any help with this matter would be appreciated. Does anyone know of any
    stores in, or driving distance from the Los Angeles area that sells Ritek
    DVD-R's for a good price? 3 weeks ago, PC Club had an INSANE sale where they
    were selling blank Ritek 4x G04 DVD-R's (the ones with the ugly orange label
    tops) for $29.99 for a 25 pc. spindle! That price is UNHEARD of as far as
    Riteks go! The LOWEST you can get those same Riteks for anywhere else is
    $35.00 for a 25 pc. spindle. Anyways, if anyone know of ANY stores in the
    Los Angeles area that have those Riteks, or ANY Riteks for that matter,
    PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT: Thanks in advance for any
    help.

    P.S. I'm not looking for any internet stores. I already know plenty of
    those. I'm looking for WALK IN stores, so I don't have to wait for any
    orders. I want to buy them and have them immediately.

    ---
    SVCD Fanatic, Sep 28, 2003