    would appreciate it.
    Thanks In Advance.
    Bob

    bob abrams, Oct 25, 2010

  2. bob abrams

    Bob Bob Guest

    On 10/25/2010 11:26 AM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > In message<yHfxo.18338$>, bob abrams pondered the
    > following:
    >> Hi
    >> If anyone knows if something like this exists and could share it, I
    >> would appreciate it.
    >> Thanks In Advance.
    >> Bob

    > I'm assuming you can read so lets ditch the audio requirement and just forcus
    > on do-ability :)
    >
    > HERE:http://devzone.zend.com/article/627

    Thanks for the very informative link, however, I cannot ditch the audio
    requirement as I spend a lot of time over the road where reading is not
    an option. If it was reading material I was able to use there is an
    overabundance in Borders and the library.
    I find the time in the vehicle a wasted opportunity unless there is
    something meaningful coming out of the speakers.

    However, I will add the link you provided for futures.
    Thanks
    Bob

    Bob Bob, Oct 26, 2010

  3. bob abrams

    chuckcar Guest

    Bob Bob <> wrote in

    > On 10/25/2010 11:26 AM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >> In message<yHfxo.18338$>, bob abrams pondered
    >> the following:
    >>> Hi
    >>> If anyone knows if something like this exists and could share it, I
    >>> would appreciate it.
    >>> Thanks In Advance.
    >>> Bob

    >> I'm assuming you can read so lets ditch the audio requirement and
    >> just forcus on do-ability :)
    >>
    >> HERE:http://devzone.zend.com/article/627
    >>

    > Thanks for the very informative link, however, I cannot ditch the
    > audio requirement as I spend a lot of time over the road where reading
    > is not an option. If it was reading material I was able to use there
    > is an overabundance in Borders and the library.
    > I find the time in the vehicle a wasted opportunity unless there is
    > something meaningful coming out of the speakers.

    How about something meaningful coming out the front window? You simply
    can't learn something of such depth and drive at the same time.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Oct 26, 2010