    of more Ethernet LAN connections. All to a single WAN connection to my
    ADSL feed.

    Tim
    Peter, Jul 19, 2005

  2. Peter

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Peter" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone recommend an analogue VoIP adapter, like the Sipura 2100,
    > but that will accommodate 4 analogue handset (FXS) connections and 1
    > of more Ethernet LAN connections. All to a single WAN connection to my
    > ADSL feed.
    >
    > Tim

    I must confess I don't know of any, but what I'm currently using is a
    Fritz!Box Fon for the 2 main lines with a Sipura SPA-2000 plugged into the
    LAN port. It seems to work ok, but the Sipura won't get the QoS that the
    other two lines get, of course.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 19, 2005

  3. Peter

    Peter Watson Guest

    Peter wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend an analogue VoIP adapter, like the Sipura 2100,
    > but that will accommodate 4 analogue handset (FXS) connections and 1
    > of more Ethernet LAN connections. All to a single WAN connection to my
    > ADSL feed.
    >
    > Tim

    There's some here:

    http://www.solwise.co.uk/voip-4-port-gateways.htm

    but they are not cheap! (Compared with buying two dual port adapters)

    Peter
    Peter Watson, Jul 19, 2005
  4. Peter

    Marc Popek Guest

    I think you are correct. a two port combine-a-line pstn/voip switch costs
    about $24.00, you need an array of three units two feeding one, to make four
    port available. Not sure of the four port unit quoted by the previous
    poster.

    Marco
    You can autoswitch VOIP and PSTN with combine-a-line....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5790337613&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    Marc Popek, Jul 20, 2005