    am starting to build my new computer for 2004 and I like those old Gateway
    2000 case's cause there so roomy . I was thinking they would be great for my
    new computer.
    Chuck S, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Chuck S

    Harrison Guest

    www.ebay.com

    Harrison, Oct 8, 2003

  3. Chuck S

    Klein Guest

    > Anyone have or know where I may be able to find an old
    > gateway 2000 case.

    I see them showing up often at Thrift Stores with P-120 systems
    inside.
    Klein, Oct 14, 2003
  4. Chuck S

    D. G. Guest

    HOW DO I PLAY VIDEO FILES OFF OF THE NEWSGROUPS

    PLEASE HELP I AM NEW TO THIS!
    D. G., Oct 14, 2003
  5. Re: HOW DO I PLAY VIDEO FILES OFF OF THE NEWSGROUPS

    D. G. wrote:
    > PLEASE HELP I AM NEW TO THIS!

    Combine and decode - and turn your caps lock off.
    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Oct 14, 2003
  6. Chuck S

    Malev Guest

    Malev, Oct 14, 2003