    Jeremy Guest

    Hi

    As per subject does anybody have any good suggestions,

    Jeremy, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Jeremy

    Allistar Guest

    Jeremy wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > As per subject does anybody have any good suggestions,

    The 3D screensavers that come with KDE (they may be standard X screen
    savers, not sure) are awesome. I especially like "Euphoria". They span
    across multiple screens as well.

    I do find that they only span across screens on one graphics card. I have a
    triple monitor setup (two on one card and one on another) and although both
    cards are 3D capable, only two of the displays have the screen saver
    actually showing.

    Allistar.

    Allistar, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Allistar wrote:
    > Jeremy wrote:
    >

    >>Hi
    >>
    >>As per subject does anybody have any good suggestions,

    > The 3D screensavers that come with KDE (they may be standard X screen
    > savers, not sure) are awesome. I especially like "Euphoria". They span
    > across multiple screens as well.
    >
    > I do find that they only span across screens on one graphics card. I have a
    > triple monitor setup (two on one card and one on another) and although both
    > cards are 3D capable, only two of the displays have the screen saver
    > actually showing.
    >
    > Allistar.

    Cheers I got that one and the rest they are perfect

    Jeremy, Mar 10, 2006
  4. Jeremy

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Allistar" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Jeremy wrote:
    >
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > As per subject does anybody have any good suggestions,

    A screensaver?? why on earth would you need one?

    Craig Sutton, Mar 10, 2006
  5. T'was the Fri, 10 Mar 2006 23:19:36 +1300 when I remembered "Craig
    Sutton" <> saying something like this:

    >> > As per subject does anybody have any good suggestions,

    >A screensaver?? why on earth would you need one?

    Same reason why people put florescent lights in their PCs I guess.
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.

    Waylon Kenning, Mar 11, 2006
  6. Jeremy

    Murray Symon Guest

    On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:04:33 +1300, Jeremy wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > As per subject does anybody have any good suggestions,

    My long-time favourite has been "BouncingCow" that comes with
    xscreensaver. A 3D rendered cow jumping randomly on an unseen
    trampoline (and doing the odd somersaults, etc).
    Plus you can select multiple cows!

    --
    Murray.

    Murray Symon, Mar 11, 2006
  7. Jeremy

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Jeremy <> wrote in news:4411302b$:

    > Cheers I got that one and the rest they are perfect

    So your OS is some form of non MS win32 thing?
    You could have said so.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Mar 11, 2006
  8. Jeremy

    Allistar Guest

    Dave Taylor wrote:

    > Jeremy <> wrote in news:4411302b$:
    >
    >> Cheers I got that one and the rest they are perfect

    > So your OS is some form of non MS win32 thing?
    > You could have said so.

    <shrugs> Unless otherwise stated I assume people use what I use. Unless
    otherwise stated.

    Allistar.

    Allistar, Mar 11, 2006