    my collection.

    "greg focker" <> wrote in message
    news:h27Wc.11714$...

    Wayln Smithers, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Wouldn't it be easier to put the film's name in google and do an image
    search? Or, perhaps, just make your own cover? Maybe I'm missing
    something, but since inserts are rapidly going the way of 8 tracks,
    why not just make a cover that fits a slim line case? You will use
    less paper, and ink, the case is cheaper, take up much less space, and
    you won't be deluded into thinking your friends are impressed with
    your dvd collection, which you never bought in the first place.
    That's what I would do.
    Dyuob Poltice, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Wayln Smithers

    Oldguy Guest

    Dyuob Poltice wrote:

    > Wouldn't it be easier to put the film's name in google and do an image
    > search? Or, perhaps, just make your own cover? Maybe I'm missing
    > something, but since inserts are rapidly going the way of 8 tracks,
    > why not just make a cover that fits a slim line case? You will use
    > less paper, and ink, the case is cheaper, take up much less space, and
    > you won't be deluded into thinking your friends are impressed with
    > your dvd collection, which you never bought in the first place.
    > That's what I would do.

    If you want covers for DVD cases, try this excellent site:

    http://www.cdcovers.cc/
    Oldguy, Aug 22, 2004
  4. I have used cdcovers.cc, but there is to much clicking, it takes 5 min to
    find the cover. The app I use finds 10 diffrent versions in 5 seconds.

    Wayln Smithers, Aug 22, 2004
  5. Wayln Smithers

    Willie B Guest

    http://mega-search.net/
    Willie B, Aug 23, 2004
  6. "Dyuob Poltice" <> wrote in message

    > Wouldn't it be easier to put the film's name in google and do an image
    > search? Or, perhaps, just make your own cover? Maybe I'm missing
    > something, but since inserts are rapidly going the way of 8 tracks,
    > why not just make a cover that fits a slim line case? You will use
    > less paper, and ink, the case is cheaper, take up much less space, and
    > you won't be deluded into thinking your friends are impressed with
    > your dvd collection, which you never bought in the first place.
    > That's what I would do.

    I like this idea. Not long ago PaPa Johns was using a few dvds as bonuses
    for pizza orders. I got Weekend At Bernies, (rewatching it made me realize
    how lame that movie really was.) But when I got it, they had it in a jacket
    like a cd-single. Really a great idea for dvd-rs if you could get them
    printed right.
    Bernie Woodham, Aug 23, 2004
  7. The scam artist "Wayln Smithers", also posting as the shill "greg focker",

    Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 20:07:41 GMT
    From: "greg focker" <>
    Subject: Looking for an application to download DVD covers - TIA

    Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 20:08:14 GMT
    From: "Wayln Smithers" <>

    That's one of the worst shill attempts I've ever seen.
    Point-and-drool, Aug 24, 2004