    Hi all,
    I want to upload some files to my website. So I am looking for an advanced FTP client software solution designed for ease of use by both novices and professionals. It should be powerful and secure file transfer solution. It should also have total control, security, efficiency, and simplicity. If you people have any idea then please let me know.
    Thanks in advance!

    jeniffer_key, Feb 26, 2008

  2. jeniffer_key

    melina_jones

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi, I use AnyClient when I need file transfer. It is a free platform independent file transfer application that supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP and WebDAV/S. AnyClient is available both as a web based service requiring no software installation, and as a downloadable application that you can install locally. Hope this will help you.
    All the best!

    melina_jones, Feb 27, 2008

  3. jeniffer_key

    Bim48

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    For advanced FTP software get WS_FTP. Yes, you have to pay for it, but the cost is nominal and you get a comprehensive package that is (long) time-tested and it works as advertised.

    WS_FTP is the industry standard for commercial FTP software. With the freebies you probably get what you pay for.

    Check it out at...
    http://www.ipswitch.com/

    I have v8... the full install sets up queing, scripting and synchronising utilities as well as the FTP interface. And you can set the entry directories on your computer and the server for each site you specify.

    It's the best I've used so far - you can't go wrong. There are trial versions for each level (Pro, Home, Server).

    Bim48, Mar 2, 2008