    Does anybody have another suggestion?

    Thanks.

    Charlie
    Charlie, Nov 19, 2006

  2. Charlie

    simon Guest

    try the professional galleries on
    www.photobox.com
    if it helps to get feel for it...This is mine...
    http://www.photoboxgallery.com/srsteel

    --

    www.srsteel.co.uk
    http://www.srsteel.co.uk/Panorama

    simon, Nov 19, 2006

  3. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

    simon wrote:
    > try the professional galleries on
    > www.photobox.com
    > if it helps to get feel for it...This is mine...
    > http://www.photoboxgallery.com/srsteel

    Thanks for the suggestion Simon. This site is oriented for the UK - I
    should have specified that I'm looking for an outlet in the USA.

    Charlie
    Charlie, Nov 19, 2006
  4. In article <>,

    Have you looked at istockphoto.com?
    Earl Misanchuk, Nov 19, 2006
  5. Charlie

    John Turco Guest

    Charlie wrote:

    > I'm looking for a website where I can post photos for sale to the public
    > or as stock photos.
    >
    > I've tried Zazzle.com, but find the interface pretty confusing, and the
    > website hangs for a long time when I try to create a product - and there
    > doesn't seem to be a straightforward way to sell photos without making
    > them into a card or poster.
    >
    > Printroom.com seems very slow to load at times and has very poor search
    > features - i.e., no keyword search.
    >
    > Does anybody have another suggestion?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Charlie

    Hello, Charlie:

    Shutterstock <http://www.shutterstock.com> may be just what you're
    looking for.

    Good luck!

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, Nov 20, 2006
  6. the internet is world wide,,, that is why the call it the WWW - World Wide
    Web... kk

    www.kevinkienlein.com, Nov 20, 2006
  7. Charlie

    BOXOMAIL Guest

    With all the best of intentions Kevin, I think you'll find this is why
    this was referred to as a UK site:
    http://www.photoboxgallery.com/static.html?name=gallery_userprices

    I don't know about you but I don't want to have to locate a calculator
    each time I wish to decipher a image + handling + Packing Fee.

    I guess to address the original query one might want to know what types
    of images one is
    looking to sell. Straight stock? With or without RF? RM? Fine Art?
    Family sharing? Sports? You get the idea. As there are sites specific
    to most any category now.

    Good luck.

    BOXOMAIL, Nov 20, 2006
  8. very true... but if you accept payment with paypal, you set your price in
    CDN or US $'s and the buyers accounts converts it automatically upon
    payment.. easy and seamless... works great for other financial transactions
    I have used it for... and I will for photography once I get to that point...
    kk

    www.kevinkienlein.com, Nov 21, 2006