    --
    a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

    Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.

    Al Dykes, Nov 20, 2005

  2. Al Dykes

    Brian Guest

    On 2005-11-20, Al Dykes <> wrote:

    > I'd like to ask a few q's about skype. Can anyone suggest
    > a usenet group.

    You could pose them here but there are forums at www.skype.com which may
    be more appropriate for what you want to know.

    Brian.

    Brian, Nov 20, 2005

  3. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    In article <dlpvnd$raq$1$>,
    Brian <> wrote:
    >On 2005-11-20, Al Dykes <> wrote:
    >>
    >> I'd like to ask a few q's about skype. Can anyone suggest
    >> a usenet group.

    >You could pose them here but there are forums at www.skype.com which may
    >be more appropriate for what you want to know.
    >
    >Brian.

    Thanks, but I use Usenet unless someone holds a gun to my head.
    Life's too short to hit a bunch of web forums, all different, to keep
    up with things I'm interested in but don't use full time.

    Al Dykes, Nov 22, 2005