    Mostly looking for Classic TV programs and Classic Movies. Public
    domain sellers ok.

    , Aug 28, 2005

  2. Download a bittorrent client ( I use Bitlord and Bit Comet [better])
    gooogle "torrent <program name>" and download.

    Good websites include www.xTVi.com, www.tvtorrents.com, ww.torrentspy.com

    I managed to get old episodes of sapphire and steel!

    Mohammed Shaheedullah, Aug 28, 2005

  3. JayCee Guest

    wrote:
    > Mostly looking for Classic TV programs and Classic Movies. Public
    > domain sellers ok.

    Thief.

    JayCee, Aug 29, 2005
  4. dodgy Guest

    On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:15:46 GMT, JayCee <>
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Mostly looking for Classic TV programs and Classic Movies. Public
    >> domain sellers ok.
    >>

    >Thief.

    TERMINAL FUCKWIT

    dodgy, Aug 29, 2005