    Any ideas, suggestions are welcome.
    --
    Remove MySkin to E-mail me.
    Craig M. Bobchin, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Craig M. Bobchin

    Guest

    Look on eBay. They ALWAYS have a wide selection of little-used
    digicams being auctioned by owners who just had to move up to the
    latest and greatest.

    No $4 to park! No $6 admission!
    http://stores.ebay.com/INTERNET-GUN-SHOW
    , Jul 1, 2005

  3. Craig M. Bobchin

    Guest

    it is like a time machine and you are a year behind--and that 12 months
    will save a lot because a yr old digital cam is not worth a whole
    lot--so you can just keep upgrading and saving 50%--and since
    everything you get will be an improvement--you'll feel the same thrill
    as others
    not a bad plan
    , Jul 1, 2005
  4. Craig M. Bobchin

    Bob Williams Guest

    Craig M. Bobchin wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Late last year my much loved and used Casio QV-3500 gave up the ghost
    > and died on me.
    >
    > I replaced it with a much nicer Canon 20d that is also getting a lot of
    > use. However there are times I don't want to/can't haul around the
    > larger 20d and lenses.
    >
    > So I'm looking to supplement my DSLR with a P&S. I want the same
    > features as my Casio had (full auto as well as manual mode and hopefully
    > a Bulb setting) but with more than 3.3 MP maybe up to 5MP.
    >
    > I'd like it to be CF compatible but SD cards are also okay.
    >
    > Oh and I'd like it for under $300.00 US.
    >
    > Any ideas, suggestions are welcome.

    The Casio QV-R51 is a 5 MP camera that has what you wany at < $300
    Bob Williams, Jul 1, 2005
  5. Craig M. Bobchin

    Craig Guest

    Thanks, I've been looking on eBay, but unless I know what model I want
    it is kind of tough to choose. Any suggestions on models that have 4-5mp
    manual exposure, Manual apeture, Manual Focus settings as an option? I'm
    thinking of the Canon A510/520 model. I'd like to find a Casio QV-5700
    but that is a discontinued model.

    In article <>,
    says...

    Craig, Jul 1, 2005
  6. Craig M. Bobchin

    Craig Guest

    The QV-R51 does not have manual controls.

    Craig

    In article <>, says...

    Craig, Jul 1, 2005