Looking for a printer that will best compliment my Nikon Coolpix 4300.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mark, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Hello,

    I've just purchased a Nikon Coolpix 4300 digital camera and
    I'll soon be buying a more robust printer. Because my needs
    have now expanded beyond basic documents, I'm seeking a
    printer that is optimized for digital photos.

    Speed isn't a necessity, but photo quality is paramount. My
    budget is around $200-300 (US), but I'm willing to go a bit
    beyond that in exceptional cases. I've checked CNET and I've
    been looking around on the net, but any suggestions, reviews
    and/or advice would be genuinely appreciated.

    Thanks.

    P.S. Though I am not loyal to any specific brand name (in
    regards to printers), Lexmark is out of the question. Too
    many bad experiences...

    Mark, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Mark

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: Looking for a printer that will best compliment my Nikon Coolpix4300.

    You want the 'Jeeves 3000' printer. Not only will it compliment your
    camera but it will even send it fan mail and if left switched on will go
    into 'stalking mode'

    :O)

    --
    Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
    Not what it seems...

    Paul Heslop, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Mark

    grenner Guest

    I love my Epson 960. I use it to print images from my Diamge 7Hi.

    Greg

    grenner, Jul 24, 2003