    unsold model off ebay. Thats what I did with my A95 and I got a very
    good deal on it. Thanks!

    , Jun 23, 2006

  2. Rutger Guest

    <> schreef in bericht
    news:...
    > Basically thats it. I have a Canon A95 and sd400 - one compact and one
    > not.
    > The compact one I take out with me when I'm wirh friends and whatnot,
    > the A95 I either let my brother borrow or take it with me to other
    > events - I have more CF cards for that than I do the sd400.
    > I'm looking for a camera that takes pictures on par with that quality,
    > but has a somewhat powerful zoom. For maybe $150? It doesn't have to
    > be the lastest model either, I'm thinking about getting a year pold
    > unsold model off ebay. Thats what I did with my A95 and I got a very
    > good deal on it. Thanks!

    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp
    Don't forget to change the last field.

    Rutger

    --
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/

    Rutger, Jun 23, 2006

  3. Guest

    Rutger wrote:
    > <> schreef in bericht
    > > Basically thats it. I have a Canon A95 and sd400 - one compact and one
    > > not.
    > > The compact one I take out with me when I'm wirh friends and whatnot,
    > > the A95 I either let my brother borrow or take it with me to other
    > > events - I have more CF cards for that than I do the sd400.
    > > I'm looking for a camera that takes pictures on par with that quality,
    > > but has a somewhat powerful zoom. For maybe $150? It doesn't have to
    > > be the lastest model either, I'm thinking about getting a year pold
    > > unsold model off ebay. Thats what I did with my A95 and I got a very
    > > good deal on it. Thanks!
    > >

    > http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp
    > Don't forget to change the last field.
    >

    > Rutger
    >
    > --
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/

    Holy hairy ballsack, that might actually be what I'm looking for.

    , Jun 23, 2006
  4. Phil Wheeler Guest

    wrote:
    > Basically thats it. I have a Canon A95 and sd400 - one compact and one
    > not.

    Canon SD700IS. Same family as the SD400 with 4x optical zoom and
    Image Stabilization.

    Recent reviews at Steve's, Megapixel and DCResource.

    I love mine.

    Phil

    Phil Wheeler, Jun 23, 2006