    But the things that you've done to make other folks glad.

    would really appreciate any help

    dfrog
    dfrog, Mar 16, 2008

  2. dfrog

    samuel Guest

    "dfrog" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I 'think' by Helen Steiner Rice (but not sure)
    >
    > it goes (something like)
    >
    > Some folk grow older with Birthdays it's true
    > But some grow ?????? as years broaden their view...
    > For who would notice a few little wrinkles
    > When ????? fills the eye full of twinkles
    >
    > ends with............
    >
    > So don't count the years by the Birthdays you've had
    > But the things that you've done to make other folks glad.
    >
    > would really appreciate any help
    >
    > dfrog

    did you even search ? here's one
    http://www.peiaap.org/Dec05.pdf

    Some folks grow older with birthdays, its true,
    But others grow nicer as years widen their view.
    And a heart that is young lends an
    aura of grace,
    That rivals in beauty a young pretty
    face.
    For no one would notice a few little
    wrinkles,
    When a kind loving heart fills the
    eyes full of twinkles.
    So don’t count your years by the
    birthdays you’ve had,
    But by things you have done to
    make other folks glad.
    samuel, Mar 16, 2008

  3. dfrog

    dfrog Guest

    "samuel" <> wrote in message
    > "dfrog" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I 'think' by Helen Steiner Rice (but not sure)
    >>
    >> it goes (something like)
    >>
    >> Some folk grow older with Birthdays it's true
    >> But some grow ?????? as years broaden their view...
    >> For who would notice a few little wrinkles
    >> When ????? fills the eye full of twinkles
    >>
    >> ends with............
    >>
    >> So don't count the years by the Birthdays you've had
    >> But the things that you've done to make other folks glad.
    >>
    >> would really appreciate any help
    >>
    >> dfrog

    > did you even search ? here's one
    > http://www.peiaap.org/Dec05.pdf
    >

    > Some folks grow older with birthdays, its true,
    > But others grow nicer as years widen their view.
    > And a heart that is young lends an
    > aura of grace,
    > That rivals in beauty a young pretty
    > face.
    > For no one would notice a few little
    > wrinkles,
    > When a kind loving heart fills the
    > eyes full of twinkles.
    > So don’t count your years by the
    > birthdays you’ve had,
    > But by things you have done to
    > make other folks glad.

    Samuel,

    Many thanks, that is the one I was looking for.
    I should have put in my original post that I had spent much time searching
    ( the word strings that I thought were correct and searching under Helen
    Steiner Rice), but obviously failed in my attempts, sorry for that omission.
    Thank you again

    dfrog
    dfrog, Mar 16, 2008