    Looking for a updated version 12.1 IOS I belive.

    Thanks a bunch.

    , Jan 20, 2005

  2. PES Guest

    wrote:
    > Just bought a Cisco uBR904 cable modem from ebay and has the 11.3(7)
    > IOS. Called Cisco and offered to pay for TAC support and was told
    > because I didnt purchase this from an authorized reseller they were
    > unable to help me until I take it to a reseller and have the device
    > recertified. What a crock!
    > Looking for a updated version 12.1 IOS I belive.
    >
    > Thanks a bunch.

    You should be able to by the IOS cheaper than paying for a support
    incident or even buying smartnet. Since you bought the router second
    hand you don't own the ios anyway. It is non-transferrable.

    --
    -------------------------
    Paul Stewart

    PES, Jan 20, 2005

  3. Guest

    Thats great but TAC won't even give me a part number to by from an
    authorized reseller..

    , Jan 20, 2005
  4. none Guest

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:21:42 -0800, badtemper wrote:

    > Thats great but TAC won't even give me a part number to by from an
    > authorized reseller..

    CDW sells SmartNet at www.cdw.com - I got my Smartnet for my PIX I
    bought on eBay there.

    none, Jan 20, 2005