    you using and how do you like your monitors? The internet website reviews of
    monitors seem good but I'd like to hear from real users. Thanks in advance,

    Bob
    Robert Krecak, May 2, 2006

  2. Robert Krecak

    Bigguy Guest

    Have a look at the Dell Ultrasharp range - the 20" widescreen is a gem...
    the 24" ws even nicer :)

    http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/category.aspx?c=us&category_id=4009&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

    Guy

    Bigguy, May 2, 2006

  3. Robert Krecak

    Bill Hilton Guest

    > Robert Krecak writes ...
    >
    >I'm looking for a good quality 19" LCD monitor for photo editing. What
    >are you using and how do you like your monitors?

    This article talks about specific LCD vs CRT monitors and how well they
    can display the entire AdobeRGB working space -- you might find it
    interesting ... this is a well-known professional lab that makes
    fine-art prints for guys like Jack Dykinga, Robert Glenn Ketchum, etc

    http://www.westcoastimaging.com/wci/page/info/photoshoptip/tip28.html

    Bill
    Bill Hilton, May 2, 2006