Looking for a good .net resource

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Timus, May 11, 2005.

  1. Timus

    Timus Guest

    Hi,

    I work in one of the top 20 fortune 500 companies(nice
    guess, its not the 20th one) and am looking for few
    excellent .net resources for multiple openings. Its a
    contractor position but having said that we respect good
    resource and rarely let them go.

    The rates would be very competitive. Here's what I am
    looking for:

    Attitude: Very positive attitude is foremost.

    Technology: C#, .net, ADO.net, ASP.Net, SQL Server, XML,
    XSLT, JavaScript, iis, CSS, DHTML. Anything else is a plus.

    Please send me your resume at and
    your convinient time to call you back.

    Thanks,
    Timus.
    Timus, May 11, 2005

  2. Timus

    Niciyou Guest

    Hunter?

    Niciyou, May 12, 2005

  3. Timus

    Timus Guest

    No. Just a desperate manager looking for somme good
    resources.

    Timus, May 12, 2005
  4. Timus

    Saga Guest

    Where are you located? Or more precisely, where is the
    position located.

    Saga

    Saga, May 12, 2005
  5. Timus