    what brand is the best for my $$?

    thanks
    stef.

    noname, Jan 11, 2004

  2. noname

    CSM1 Guest

    CSM1, Jan 11, 2004

  3. noname

    bobo Guest

    Have you ever heard of google?

    bobo, Jan 11, 2004
  4. no need for that, why spend ages lookin at sites on google when some nice
    guy can answer him in the time it took you to answer!
    I rarely rear but you got me bobo,
    Regards,
    Paul.

    ** Pee Cee **, Jan 11, 2004
  5. noname

    Ron Hunter Guest

    noname wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > where can I go to read some reviews on them?
    > a good website to do some research ?
    > what brand is the best for my $$?
    >
    > thanks
    > stef.

    Type 'digital camera reviews' into Google. Come back in a few months
    when you have read everything. Grin.

    Seriously, that is a good place to start. You can find numerous sites
    with good reviews, in great detail, with sample photos and professional
    opinions (beware! ALL are biased). There are sites that will enable you
    to compare two or more camera feature by feature.

    A good approach is to set a maximum price (be sure to allow for
    accessories like flash cards), the decide how you want to use the
    camera. This will give you an idea of which features are important to
    you. Write them down, then compare cameras for features and price. It
    may take a few weeks to narrow your quest to one camera, but in the end
    you will buy the right camera for your needs.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 12, 2004
  6. noname

    noname Guest

    thanks to all for sharing their knowledge.
    you did make me save a lot of time.
    regards
    stef.

    noname, Jan 12, 2004