    fine.

    Thanks for the help,

    Jeff
    Jeff M. Ingram, Jan 29, 2004

  2. On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 02:07:36 -0500, Jeff M. Ingram wrote:

    > Hey guys,
    >
    > I'm looking for a device that I can connect to a laptop so that I can
    > output my video onto a standard TV. I'd need to be able to use it in
    > hotel rooms for I'll be traveling alot. Most TVs I've seen do not have
    > component in-s so I would need a connector that can connect to the
    > anntenna I suppose. Not really looking for anything really expesvive or
    > high res, 1024 x 764 is fine.
    >
    > Thanks for the help,

    Google for 'VGA to TV converters'.

    --
    Michael Turner
    michael turner, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Jeff M. Ingram

    Stickems Guest

    I recall a brand name Grandtec, try searching for it.

    Stickems, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Thanks for the help guy guys!

    Jeff

    Jeff M. Ingram, Jan 29, 2004
  5. Jeff M. Ingram wrote:

    > Hey guys,
    >
    > I'm looking for a device that I can connect to a laptop so that I can output
    > my video onto a standard TV. I'd need to be able to use it in hotel rooms
    > for I'll be traveling alot. Most TVs I've seen do not have component in-s
    > so I would need a connector that can connect to the anntenna I suppose. Not
    > really looking for anything really expesvive or high res, 1024 x 764 is
    > fine.

    Standard NTSC TV is much closer to 640 x 420 (Actually, 512 x ???).

    If you really wanna do that, you'll need a PCMCIA video card that can
    output NTSC signal + "F" connector for 75 Ohm cable hookup.

    If this is for movies, I think you'll be better off watching on the
    built-in monitor.

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Jan 29, 2004