Looking for a cost-effective web shopping cart program with secured server transactions

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Beachcomber, Jan 17, 2005.

  1. Beachcomber

    Beachcomber Guest

    I am interested in opening a serious web store that would offer gift
    products.

    I'm looking for an economical web shopping cart program that is
    easy-to-use, and has provisions for secured server transactions for
    the taking of credit cards as a payment method.

    Many low cost web server ISP companies offer some sort of bundled
    shopping cart program, but speed and ease-of-use seems to be a problem
    when they are hosted on a shared server.

    My preference would be for something fast and reliable, but also easy
    to use, set-up and learn. I don't want a program that is going to get
    bogged down during periods of high order volume.

    Does anyone have any recommendations for a solution? Ideally, I'd
    like to find an ISP that offers this as a bundled option and receive
    tech support.

    Beachcomber
    Beachcomber, Jan 17, 2005

  2. Beachcomber

    Family Man Guest

    "Beachcomber" <> wrote in message

    > I am interested in opening a serious web store that would offer gift
    > products.
    >
    > I'm looking for an economical web shopping cart program that is
    > easy-to-use, and has provisions for secured server transactions for
    > the taking of credit cards as a payment method.
    >
    > Many low cost web server ISP companies offer some sort of bundled
    > shopping cart program, but speed and ease-of-use seems to be a problem
    > when they are hosted on a shared server.
    >
    > My preference would be for something fast and reliable, but also easy
    > to use, set-up and learn. I don't want a program that is going to get
    > bogged down during periods of high order volume.
    >
    > Does anyone have any recommendations for a solution? Ideally, I'd
    > like to find an ISP that offers this as a bundled option and receive
    > tech support.

    Beachcomber,

    Try MoneyCart, its easy to use and they will setup the cart at your site, or
    you can host with them.

    The site is www.moneycart.com

    Works great for me.
    Family Man, Jan 18, 2005