    Jothi Guest

    hi
    will some one send me the latest dump of 70-445 please.......
    Jothi, Oct 10, 2007

  2. Jothi:
    I have heard that the best place to get accurate dumps are from Thomas C.
    Tips at . He collects and verifies dumps from various
    people who send them to him. He is extremely busy, but if you already have an
    MCP ID number and tell him what it is, he puts you at the top of his list and
    will get you the dumps you deserve more quickly (otherwise, it may be a week
    or two for him to get back to you).

    Honestly, you don't need to use any dumps, just search the various items in
    the "skills being measured" section of the preparation guide with the SQL
    Server 2005 Books Online and msdn2.microsoft.com, and actually do the skills
    using SQL Server 2005 (SQL Server Express will do if you lack the money to
    buy the product).

    Best wishes in your certification studies.
    * currently looking for a primary employer

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 10, 2007

  3. Jothi

    Guest

    Good points Larry :)

    One more thing, you can also download a free 180 day evaluation copy
    of SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition. Combined with Books Online,
    you'll have all the bells and whistles needed to learn the objectives
    on the test.

    You can get it here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/sql/downloads/trial-software.mspx

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
    http://mcitpsuccess.com
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)

    On Oct 10, 10:13 am, LarryWestMCSD <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com>
    wrote:
    > Jothi:
    > I have heard that the best place to get accurate dumps are from Thomas C.
    > Tips at . He collects and verifies dumps from various
    > people who send them to him. He is extremely busy, but if you already have an
    > MCP ID number and tell him what it is, he puts you at the top of his list and
    > will get you the dumps you deserve more quickly (otherwise, it may be a week
    > or two for him to get back to you).
    >
    > Honestly, you don't need to use any dumps, just search the various items in
    > the "skills being measured" section of the preparation guide with the SQL
    > Server 2005 Books Online and msdn2.microsoft.com, and actually do the skills
    > using SQL Server 2005 (SQL Server Express will do if you lack the money to
    > buy the product).
    >
    > Best wishes in your certification studies.
    > --
    > Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x5, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
    > * always open to after-hours telecommute (second job) positions.
    > * currently looking for a primary employer
    > * developing personal computer software since before the PC.
    >

    > "Jothi" wrote:
    > > hi
    > > will some one send me the latest dump of 70-445 please.......

    , Oct 18, 2007
  4. Jothi

    Thor Guest

    ....and if time is short and you want shortcuts, here they are:
    <sql>
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...52-acb7-451b-822b-df639443aeaf&displaylang=en
    </sql>
    <vpc>