    the lecture. ;-)

    TIA

    <<>>

    =FaTaL=, Mar 23, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood, Mar 24, 2007

  3. =FaTaL=

    Frisbee® Guest

    I don't think the OP had any intentions of actually paying for one, Michael.

    Frisbee®, Mar 24, 2007
  4. My attempt of being funny... LOL. It stated that s/he was looking. If it
    were me, I would look on that site! Now if you are correct, and I
    believe you are, then the question should have been, "I am looking for
    free Transcender CBTs or related products, will someone give me theirs."
    In which case if you have already activated your product it cannot be
    transferred to another account; according to Transcender.

    See I am not as naïve as you may think! LOL.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 24, 2007
  5. =FaTaL=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    > My attempt of being funny... LOL. It stated that s/he was looking. If it
    > were me, I would look on that site! Now if you are correct, and I
    > believe you are, then the question should have been, "I am looking for
    > free Transcender CBTs or related products, will someone give me theirs."
    > In which case if you have already activated your product it cannot be
    > transferred to another account; according to Transcender.
    >
    > See I am not as naïve as you may think! LOL.

    Just a little giggly. You been drinkin'?
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 24, 2007
  6. =FaTaL=

    =FaTaL= Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> My attempt of being funny... LOL. It stated that s/he was looking. If
    >> it were me, I would look on that site! Now if you are correct, and I
    >> believe you are, then the question should have been, "I am looking
    >> for free Transcender CBTs or related products, will someone give me
    >> theirs." In which case if you have already activated your product it
    >> cannot be transferred to another account; according to Transcender.
    >>
    >> See I am not as naïve as you may think! LOL.
    >>

    > Just a little giggly. You been drinkin'?

    It is true, the OP has no intention of "paying" for it...lol If he had,
    then he would have already done so from the site. Perhaps I should
    request some braindumps too, really get everyone here fired up. ;)

    =FaTaL=, Mar 24, 2007
  7. =FaTaL=

    catwalker63 Guest

    =FaTaL= piffled away vaguely:

    > catwalker63 <> wrote in
    >
    >> Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
    >>
    >>> My attempt of being funny... LOL. It stated that s/he was looking. If
    >>> it were me, I would look on that site! Now if you are correct, and I
    >>> believe you are, then the question should have been, "I am looking
    >>> for free Transcender CBTs or related products, will someone give me
    >>> theirs." In which case if you have already activated your product it
    >>> cannot be transferred to another account; according to Transcender.
    >>>
    >>> See I am not as naïve as you may think! LOL.
    >>>

    >> Just a little giggly. You been drinkin'?

    > It is true, the OP has no intention of "paying" for it...lol If he had,
    > then he would have already done so from the site. Perhaps I should
    > request some braindumps too, really get everyone here fired up. ;)

    Go away boy, you bother me.

    catwalker63, Mar 24, 2007
  8. =FaTaL=

    =FaTaL= Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in news:H-
    :

    > =FaTaL= piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> catwalker63 <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    If

    it

    >>> Just a little giggly. You been drinkin'?

    >> It is true, the OP has no intention of "paying" for it...lol If he

    had,
    >> then he would have already done so from the site. Perhaps I should
    >> request some braindumps too, really get everyone here fired up. ;)

    > Go away boy, you bother me.

    *GASP* we wouldn't want that, now would we? I assure you, telling me
    that I bother you is not the way to make me go away-- If anything, it
    only makes me interested in hanging around here awhile. Obviously I'm
    only interested in locating a particular transcender, but if your gonna
    start being mouthy then that gives me anoter reason to hang around.....
    Your choice.

    =FaTaL=, Mar 24, 2007
  9. =FaTaL=

    catwalker63 Guest

    =FaTaL= piffled away vaguely:

    > *GASP* we wouldn't want that, now would we? I assure you, telling me
    > that I bother you is not the way to make me go away-- If anything, it
    > only makes me interested in hanging around here awhile. Obviously I'm
    > only interested in locating a particular transcender, but if your gonna
    > start being mouthy then that gives me anoter reason to hang around.....
    > Your choice.

    Hey JaR, do you know where the pliers are? I've got a large mouth
    scumscukcing thief on the end of my line and it won't get off. Their
    terrible eating and I don't even think I can use it for bait.

    catwalker63, Mar 24, 2007
  10. =FaTaL=

    =FaTaL= Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > =FaTaL= piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> *GASP* we wouldn't want that, now would we? I assure you, telling me
    >> that I bother you is not the way to make me go away-- If anything, it
    >> only makes me interested in hanging around here awhile. Obviously I'm
    >> only interested in locating a particular transcender, but if your gonna
    >> start being mouthy then that gives me anoter reason to hang around.....
    >> Your choice.

    > Hey JaR, do you know where the pliers are? I've got a large mouth
    > scumscukcing thief on the end of my line and it won't get off. Their
    > terrible eating and I don't even think I can use it for bait.

    You might wanna just let this one get away....better cut the line.

    =FaTaL=, Mar 24, 2007
  11. Dude, you cannot activate the product twice! The only way this will work
    out for you is if someone purchased it and did not activate it. In which
    case, I do not think someone is just going to "give" you something that
    they spent $100+ for...

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 24, 2007
  12. =FaTaL=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    > Dude, you cannot activate the product twice! The only way this will work
    > out for you is if someone purchased it and did not activate it. In which
    > case, I do not think someone is just going to "give" you something that
    > they spent $100+ for...

    There are hacks, Michael, but I think the stinky bait knows it. That's
    ok though. He asked me to cut the line so I have. He has been reported
    to his posting host for illegal activity. Let them deal with him.

    catwalker63, Mar 24, 2007
  13. =FaTaL=

    =FaTaL= Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> Dude, you cannot activate the product twice! The only way this will
    >> work out for you is if someone purchased it and did not activate it.
    >> In which case, I do not think someone is just going to "give" you
    >> something that they spent $100+ for...
    >>

    > There are hacks, Michael, but I think the stinky bait knows it.
    > That's ok though. He asked me to cut the line so I have. He has been
    > reported to his posting host for illegal activity. Let them deal with
    > him.

    You guys are funny...Michael, I appreciate the legitimate post. FWIW, I
    consider trading CBTs like trading text books. You buy one, use it for
    one test, then it sits unused. Transcenders arn't exclusive, if you had
    one I could use.

    =FaTaL=, Mar 24, 2007
  14. =FaTaL=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "=FaTaL=" <> wrote in message
    > catwalker63 <> wrote in
    >
    >> Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
    >>
    >>> Dude, you cannot activate the product twice! The only way this will
    >>> work out for you is if someone purchased it and did not activate it.
    >>> In which case, I do not think someone is just going to "give" you
    >>> something that they spent $100+ for...
    >>>

    >> There are hacks, Michael, but I think the stinky bait knows it.
    >> That's ok though. He asked me to cut the line so I have. He has been
    >> reported to his posting host for illegal activity. Let them deal with
    >> him.

    > You guys are funny...Michael, I appreciate the legitimate post. FWIW, I
    > consider trading CBTs like trading text books. You buy one, use it for
    > one test, then it sits unused. Transcenders arn't exclusive, if you had
    > one I could use.

    Books are not licensed, so your analogy is flawed.

    Frisbee®, Mar 24, 2007
  15. =FaTaL=

    Lasher Guest

    "=FaTaL=" <> wrote in news:YlbNh.105764$6P2.40520
    @newsfe16.phx:

    > It is true, the OP has no intention of "paying" for it...lol

    Then don't expect something for nothing. Don't be a fsuking dolt and
    pretend that this is the limewire of the gddmnn Microsoft Newsgroups.

    > If he had, then he would have already done so from the site. Perhaps I
    > should request some braindumps too, really get everyone here fired up.
    > ;)

    I wish you had. We could of had a wonderful time.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Mar 26, 2007
  16. =FaTaL=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >FWIW, I
    >consider trading CBTs like trading text books. You buy one, use it for
    >one test, then it sits unused.

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 26, 2007
  17. =FaTaL=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >It is true, the OP has no intention of "paying" for it...lol If he had,
    >then he would have already done so from the site.

    i trust transcender (and there lawyers) have been in contact?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 26, 2007
  18. =FaTaL=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> If he had, then he would have already done so from the site. Perhaps I
    >> should request some braindumps too, really get everyone here fired up.
    >> ;)

    >I wish you had. We could of had a wonderful time.

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 26, 2007
  19. Done.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 26, 2007
  20. =FaTaL=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Done.

    good, i guess that means we won't hear the rantings of the op again!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 26, 2007