    Because no one had video recording equipment in those days, series
    like this just got lost.
    , Apr 1, 2006

  2. -ron Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone have a complete list of movies available, whether they are
    > on dvd or vhs. I am looking for this list because I want to find what
    > is available for the tv series FURY, which was shown on tv during the
    > 1950's. Then re-shown in the 60's under the name BRAVE STALLION.
    > These series were a half hour long and were about this black horse
    > (Fury), and his owner, a boy named Joey. (Bobby Diamond), and his dad
    > (Peter Graves).

    It's not available on DVD or VHS, according to IMDB.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047734/

    Check on eBay and see if somebody is offering it.

    Good luck,
    -ron
    -ron, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Bill's News Guest

    DVDs http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/dvdlist.htm
    Bill's News, Apr 1, 2006
  4. Guest

    I maybe able to help you. E-mail me back with exactly what you need & I
    will provide you with a list
    , Apr 1, 2006
  5. Wild Coyote Guest

    On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:48:56 -0600,
    wrote:

    >Does anyone have a complete list of movies available, whether they are
    >on dvd or vhs. I am looking for this list because I want to find what
    >is available for the tv series FURY, which was shown on tv during the
    >1950's. Then re-shown in the 60's under the name BRAVE STALLION.
    >These series were a half hour long and were about this black horse
    >(Fury), and his owner, a boy named Joey. (Bobby Diamond), and his dad
    >(Peter Graves).
    >
    >I dont watch too many movies. so I am not a member of net-flix or
    >anything like that, and my local (rural) video store is limited.
    >Because of this, I am not able to find out what is available. I know
    >there is actually little remaining of these series because of some
    >sort of legal matter. This was my favorite tv show when I was a small
    >child so I am trying to collect any video I can get from the series.
    >
    >Because no one had video recording equipment in those days, series
    >like this just got lost.

    eBay has some for sale. My guess is they are recorded off of VHS
    tapes at some point. Usually a hodge podge of episodes, but
    watchable.

    http://tinyurl.com/pgqop

    The link is above and I did it using Fury as the search word. You
    might try Peter graves. Good luck.
    --
    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote