    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, Jan 18, 2008

  2. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2008-01-18, Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net <Martin> wrote:

    > Hi
    > Anyone know where I can get a 4.0 oz cylinder bottle & Luer Lock cap
    > in the UK
    > I have even looked at US sites, but the postage costs are prohibitive
    > (about $70) for empty bottles costing only $10
    >
    > Goggle doesn't throw up a lot of options

    Does this look promising?
    <http://uk.ask.com/web?qsrc=167&o=312&l=dir&siteid=&imgs=&imgc=&imgt=&vidl=
    &vidt=&q=luer+lock+cap&search=search&dm=ctry> or
    <http://shortlinks.co.uk/6b7>.

    You seem to be looking for medical or clinical equipment, so your local
    pharmacists might be a good place to start.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Jan 18, 2008

  3. On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:25:14 +0000, Whiskers
    <> wrote:
    >Does this look promising?
    ><http://uk.ask.com/web?qsrc=167&o=312&l=dir&siteid=&imgs=&imgc=&imgt=&vidl=
    >&vidt=&q=luer+lock+cap&search=search&dm=ctry> or
    ><http://shortlinks.co.uk/6b7>.
    >
    >You seem to be looking for medical or clinical equipment, so your local
    >pharmacists might be a good place to start.

    I was actually wanting to refill my printer carts direct from the
    bottle instead of using a syringe

    I found empty bottles here
    http://jensenglobal.com/cgi-bin/jgd1/JG4.0BC.html
    but postage is ridiculous