    Where can I get a 200mw to 500mw wifi card desktop & laptop looking for a
    card for each. Looking for decent priced cards & which one do you guys
    reccommond.

    DJboutit, Dec 6, 2005

  2. DJboutit

    Willah Guest

    For laptops I would recommend the SMC EliteConnect 802.11b or a cards.
    They are simply amazing cards, and can be had for cheep on Ebay. While
    you're there pick up some antennas for it too, can pick up 802.11a
    networks up to 200m away (albeit poorly)... Quite fun for wardriving
    :D.

    As for desktop options...?

    Willah, Dec 11, 2005