    Remember Beslan in September, 2004? 344 (yes, three hundred and forty-
    four) civilians were killed in the incident involving school children.
    What happens if that were to happen in American home ground?
    Dragon, Apr 22, 2007

  2. On Apr 22, 2:17 am, Dragon <> wrote:
    > The death of 33 people at the VT incident left the whole world in
    > shock and disgust, as the media repeatedly show footage of Cho's video
    > tapes. How will this affect the world from now on? Will we learn to
    > prevent such incidents, or will others learn to repeat them? People
    > tend to be numbed by violence through massive media coverage and TV
    > series, and most have certainly forgotten the Columbine incident in
    > April 1999, until last Monday, when the media compared it to VT. No
    > doubt Al Qaeda terrorists are now looking into the possibility of
    > bringing destruction to our Western society through this channel.
    > Remember Beslan in September, 2004? 344 (yes, three hundred and forty-
    > four) civilians were killed in the incident involving school children.
    > What happens if that were to happen in American home ground?

    As usual the pro gun crowd will blame the children for their own
    deaths while Bush takes advantage of the photo op.

    TMT
    Too_Many_Tools, Apr 22, 2007

  3. Dragon

    Tim May Guest

    In article <>,
    Dragon <> wrote:

    > The death of 33 people at the VT incident left the whole world in
    > shock and disgust, as the media repeatedly show footage of Cho's video
    > tapes. How will this affect the world from now on? Will we learn to
    > prevent such incidents, or will others learn to repeat them? People
    > tend to be numbed by violence through massive media coverage and TV
    > series, and most have certainly forgotten the Columbine incident in
    > April 1999, until last Monday, when the media compared it to VT.

    Are we learning?

    Some of us are. Some of us realize that a race war pitting white poeple
    against Jew gun grabbers, negro hoodlums, and nippy-headed chos is
    coming.

    **** them dead. This is why we stockpile assault weapons.

    --Tim May
    Tim May, Apr 22, 2007
  4. Dragon <> wrote:
    <snip crap>

    And what exactly has this nonsensical diatribe have to do with digital
    photog? Idiot!
    The Lone Gunman, Apr 22, 2007
  5. Dragon

    Murta Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > The death of 33 people at the VT incident left the whole world in
    > shock and disgust, as the media repeatedly show footage of Cho's video
    > tapes. How will this affect the world from now on? Will we learn to
    > prevent such incidents, or will others learn to repeat them? People
    > tend to be numbed by violence through massive media coverage and TV
    > series, and most have certainly forgotten the Columbine incident in
    > April 1999, until last Monday, when the media compared it to VT. No
    > doubt Al Qaeda terrorists are now looking into the possibility of
    > bringing destruction to our Western society through this channel.
    > Remember Beslan in September, 2004? 344 (yes, three hundred and forty-
    > four) civilians were killed in the incident involving school children.
    > What happens if that were to happen in American home ground?

    Were there 33 people killed? I thought there was only one holocaust survivor
    killed.

    Murta, Apr 22, 2007
  6. are you really telling all of us that you are not interested in
    current events? watch out for that paki troll calling himself
    richasiankid - he'll stick his wooden bmw up your asshole once you
    look the other way.

    Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD, Apr 22, 2007
  7. we learn something new everyday, pal !

    Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD, Apr 22, 2007
  8. Tim May was strip-searched in Soddy-Daisy, TN for writing in part:

    > Some of us are. Some of us realize that a race war pitting white poeple
    > against Jew gun grabbers, negro hoodlums, and nippy-headed chos is
    > coming.

    What is this "Jew gun" you speak of?

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
    Keep your head and arms inside The Mixer at all times.
    Unclaimed Mysteries, Apr 22, 2007
  9. Dragon

    Guest

    Its society faults, not Cho.
    , Apr 22, 2007
  10. which one? the american or the korean?

    Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD, Apr 22, 2007
  11. Dragon

    Hoover Guest

    idiot

    Hoover, Apr 22, 2007
  12. On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 14:21:50 GMT, Unclaimed Mysteries
    <>
    wrote:

    >Tim May was strip-searched in Soddy-Daisy, TN for writing in part:
    >
    >> Some of us are. Some of us realize that a race war pitting white poeple
    >> against Jew gun grabbers, negro hoodlums, and nippy-headed chos is
    >> coming.
    >>

    >What is this "Jew gun" you speak of?

    He probably means the Uzi. Damn, I wish I had one of those!

    --
    Robert Sturgeon
    Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
    Robert Sturgeon, Apr 22, 2007
  13. Dragon

    Red Guest

    On Apr 22, 3:40?am, Too_Many_Tools <> wrote:
    > On Apr 22, 2:17 am, Dragon <> wrote:
    >
    > > The death of 33 people at the VT incident left the whole world in
    > > shock and disgust, as the media repeatedly show footage of Cho's video
    > > tapes. How will this affect the world from now on? Will we learn to
    > > prevent such incidents, or will others learn to repeat them? People
    > > tend to be numbed by violence through massive media coverage and TV
    > > series, and most have certainly forgotten the Columbine incident in
    > > April 1999, until last Monday, when the media compared it to VT. No
    > > doubt Al Qaeda terrorists are now looking into the possibility of
    > > bringing destruction to our Western society through this channel.
    > > Remember Beslan in September, 2004? 344 (yes, three hundred and forty-
    > > four) civilians were killed in the incident involving school children.
    > > What happens if that were to happen in American home ground?

    > As usual the pro gun crowd will blame the children for their own
    > deaths while Bush takes advantage of the photo op.
    >
    > TMT

    I knew someone eventually would post a comment blaming Bush. Waco and
    OKC were Clinton's debacles. Imagine killing innocent people at Waco
    and burning them out of their homes. Little children burning to death
    while the FBI and others looked on. Ruby Ridge where more innocent
    people were killed. 32 and not 33 innocent people were killed. I'm
    glad that savage killed himself. Had he lived you'd get those fucking
    Catholic Priests making sure his rights wouldn't be violated. Cho is
    in Hell right now burning for all eternity. Stop blaming guns and
    start punishing people that break the law. Had someone had the balls
    to look at his mental records and removed him from school this
    wouldn't have happened. But his rights...his rights would be
    violated. O my God lets not abuse anyones rights for Christsakes!
    Red, Apr 22, 2007
  14. Dragon

    Red Guest

    On Apr 22, 4:06?am, Tim May <> wrote:
    > In article <>,
    >
    > Dragon <> wrote:
    > > The death of 33 people at the VT incident left the whole world in
    > > shock and disgust, as the media repeatedly show footage of Cho's video
    > > tapes. How will this affect the world from now on? Will we learn to
    > > prevent such incidents, or will others learn to repeat them? People
    > > tend to be numbed by violence through massive media coverage and TV
    > > series, and most have certainly forgotten the Columbine incident in
    > > April 1999, until last Monday, when the media compared it to VT.

    > Are we learning?
    >
    > Some of us are. Some of us realize that a race war pitting white poeple
    > against Jew gun grabbers, negro hoodlums, and nippy-headed chos is
    > coming.
    >
    > **** them dead. This is why we stockpile assault weapons.
    >
    > --Tim May

    Remember this Tim, There are many Jews that stand on the side of the
    righteousness of society. You can't generalize Jews. There are good
    ones and bad ones like there with Christians. Nothing worse than a
    liberal Christian. Most of them deny the divinity of our Lord and
    Savior Jesus Christ. I will always stand with the Jew. As for
    assault weapons they should be banned. They serve no purpose in our
    society.
    Red, Apr 22, 2007
  15. Dragon

    Notan Guest

    Red wrote:
    > On Apr 22, 4:06?am, Tim May <> wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >>
    >> Dragon <> wrote:
    >>> The death of 33 people at the VT incident left the whole world in
    >>> shock and disgust, as the media repeatedly show footage of Cho's video
    >>> tapes. How will this affect the world from now on? Will we learn to
    >>> prevent such incidents, or will others learn to repeat them? People
    >>> tend to be numbed by violence through massive media coverage and TV
    >>> series, and most have certainly forgotten the Columbine incident in
    >>> April 1999, until last Monday, when the media compared it to VT.

    >> Are we learning?
    >>
    >> Some of us are. Some of us realize that a race war pitting white poeple
    >> against Jew gun grabbers, negro hoodlums, and nippy-headed chos is
    >> coming.
    >>
    >> **** them dead. This is why we stockpile assault weapons.
    >>
    >> --Tim May

    > Remember this Tim, There are many Jews that stand on the side of the
    > righteousness of society. You can't generalize Jews. There are good
    > ones and bad ones like there with Christians. Nothing worse than a
    > liberal Christian. Most of them deny the divinity of our Lord and
    > Savior Jesus Christ. I will always stand with the Jew. As for
    > assault weapons they should be banned. They serve no purpose in our
    > society.

    Tim's stand is as a bigoted, ignorant little man.

    You're not going to change that.

    --
    Notan
    Notan, Apr 22, 2007
  16. Dragon

    Notan Guest

    J.Venning wrote:
    > "Notan" <notan@ddressthatcanbespammed> wrote in message
    >> Tim's stand is as a bigoted, ignorant little man.
    >> You're not going to change that.
    >> Notan
    >>

    > Someone pointed out to me a while back, when I first started reading
    > and writing on this newsgroup, that we must not forget all this is cyber
    > space virtual reality - we read, write, give and take jabs - but very
    > few actually care about what is written about them. We voice our
    > opinions, and on comes a troll who would trample on anything you hold
    > sacred. You cannot change anyone's opinion in a newsgroup - bigots,
    > racists, tin-horn blowers - they will remain so whatever you say, and
    > nothing can convince them to think otherwise. On the other hand, I
    > personally think that it's great we all can voice our opinions and share
    > a few thoughts - be they the same or otherwise - better than going out
    > with a Glock and a Walther.

    The problem arises when kids, or adults that can't think for themselves,
    read the hate that some posters spew, and take it as Gospel.

    --
    Notan
    Notan, Apr 22, 2007
  17. Dragon

    Yoshi Guest

    "Red" <> wrote in message

    <Cho is in Hell right now burning for all eternity. >

    No. Cho is dead. His victims are dead. Dead is dead. You really need to get
    past the religious mythology and accept reality. Our opportunity to do
    right and be kind to each other is while we are alive.
    Yoshi, Apr 22, 2007
  18. Dragon

    Guest

    On Apr 22, 11:01 am, Red <> wrote:

    > Remember this Tim, There are many Jews that stand on the side of the
    > righteousness of society. You can't generalize Jews. There are good
    > ones and bad ones like there with Christians. Nothing worse than a
    > liberal Christian.

    Exactly.

    I'll take a non-Zionist Jew over a Christian Zionist any time.
    , Apr 22, 2007
  19. Dragon

    Guest

    On Apr 22, 9:27 pm, "J.Venning" <> wrote:

    > Bertrand Russell went so far as to say that more than 85% of the human
    > race consist of idiots who need the remaining 15% to lead them and tell them
    > what to do:

    That sounds EXACTLY, almost word-for-word, like a quote attributed
    to Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    , Apr 22, 2007
  20. Dragon

    Guest

    On Apr 22, 9:27 pm, "J.Venning" <> wrote:
    > "Notan" <notan@ddressthatcanbespammed> wrote in message
    >
    > news:...> The problem arises when kids, or adults that can't think for themselves,
    > > read the hate that some posters spew, and take it as Gospel.
    > > Notan

    > Bertrand Russell went so far as to say that more than 85% of the human
    > race consist of idiots who need the remaining 15% to lead them and tell them
    > what to do:

    Then, why all these talks about elections in Communist China or
    anywhere else? Let the 15% elect their leaders and let them lead us.

    > there will always be charlatans whipping up hatred to go against
    > particular groups that do not concur with their particular extremist ideals,
    > knowing that there will be those all too ready to be lead by their noses.
    > Take a look at some of the posts written on the newsgroup from which I
    > post - soc.culture.china - and you will be shocked to see the amount of
    > rubbish being thrown in each day: all these from presumably "grown-ups" who
    > know how to operate a computer and surf the Internet.
    > J.
    , Apr 22, 2007