    Powershot SD450 is the IXUS 55
    PowerShot SD630 (Digital ELPH) is the IXUS 65
    Powershot SD700 IS (Digital ELPH) is the IXUS 800
    Stu Cooper, Aug 18, 2006

  2. Stu Cooper

    gunman Guest

    try dpreview.com..
    i'm not sure there's a look up table but there's always two name in
    every camera review..
    gunman, Aug 18, 2006

  3. "Stu Cooper" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a look-up table somewhere on the web for the US & European
    > names of Canon's models?
    >
    > For example:
    >
    > Powershot S320 is the IXUS v3
    > Powershot SD450 is the IXUS 55
    > PowerShot SD630 (Digital ELPH) is the IXUS 65
    > Powershot SD700 IS (Digital ELPH) is the IXUS 800

    Hi Stu.
    Try the Canon web site.

    I've looked there for their SLRs and it showed the USA, European and
    Japanese model numbers / names.

    Regards, Ian.
    Fred Anonymous, Aug 19, 2006
  4. "Stu Cooper" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a look-up table somewhere on the web for the US & European
    > names of Canon's models?
    >
    > For example:
    >
    > Powershot S320 is the IXUS v3
    > Powershot SD450 is the IXUS 55
    > PowerShot SD630 (Digital ELPH) is the IXUS 65
    > Powershot SD700 IS (Digital ELPH) is the IXUS 800

    Hi again Stu.

    Have a look at http://www.canon.com/camera-museum/camera/f_camera.html

    Regards, Ian.
    Fred Anonymous, Aug 19, 2006