    of postmodernism is "epistemologically challenged": a constitutional inability
    to adopt a reasonable way to tell the good stuff from the bad stuff."
    - Chip Morningstar
    Michael Alan Chary, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Michael Alan Chary

    Chris4V Guest

    wrong newsgroup
    Chris4V, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Michael Alan Chary

    Cernovog Guest

    On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:54:14 -0500, Chris4V wrote
    (in message <>):

    > wrong newsgroup

    Does anything actually happen in rec.arts.comics.other-media? Last time I
    checked it was dead, dead, D E A D. I'm talking Uncle Ben dead.
    Cernovog, Feb 10, 2004
  4. "Michael Alan Chary" <> wrote in message
    > Per www.tvshowsondvd.com printing a press release from BV:
    >
    >It's non-stop action and excitement as Spidey takes on his biggest
    > foes, including Dr. Magneto,

    Funny episode, but I feel like I should be able to sue them for false
    representation. This 'Dr. Magneto' was certainly not the mutant messiah and
    the X-Men's greatest foe, rather a man with a MAGNETIC WATCH.

    They also pronounded it Mag-nett-o. Heh, reminds me of that Deadpool comic
    where Constrictor and Titania-fake were areguing about how to pronounce
    Magneto.

    :)
    Jedah And Sonans, Feb 10, 2004
  5. Michael Alan Chary

    Lithurge Guest

    ospam (Chris4V) wrote in

    > wrong newsgroup

    Why?
    Lithurge, Feb 10, 2004
  6. Michael Alan Chary

    Paul O'Brien Guest

    In message <c0atc0$soo$>, Jedah And Sonans
    <> writes

    >Funny episode, but I feel like I should be able to sue them for false
    >representation. This 'Dr. Magneto' was certainly not the mutant messiah
    >and the X-Men's greatest foe, rather a man with a MAGNETIC WATCH.

    "Back off, Spider-Man, or I'll... uh... I'll stick my wrist to the
    fridge door."

    --
    Paul O'Brien

    THE X-AXIS - http://www.thexaxis.com
    ARTICLE 10 - http://www.ninthart.com
    LIVEJOURNAL - http://www.livejournal.com/~paulobrien
    Paul O'Brien, Feb 10, 2004
  7. Michael Alan Chary

    jayembee Guest

    ospam (Chris4V) wrote:

    >wrong newsgroup

    Since the point of Michael's post was that it was coming out on DVD,
    how is alt.video.dvd the wrong newsgroup?

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Feb 10, 2004
  8. In article <>,
    Chris4V <> wrote:
    >wrong newsgroup

    Dear God, you're right. I accidently posted about a DVD release in a
    newsgroup devoted to DVDs. How unsightly. Surely it belongs in
    alt.fan.ignorant.morons.who.do.not.know.where.to.post.

    Okay, that's harsh, but pray, how is this the wrong newsgroup in which to
    post about a forthcoming DVD release?
    --
    "The Pseudo Politically Correct term that I would use to describe the mind set
    Michael Alan Chary, Feb 11, 2004
  9. In article <>,
    Cernovog <> wrote:
    >On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:54:14 -0500, Chris4V wrote
    >(in message <>):
    >
    >> wrong newsgroup

    >Does anything actually happen in rec.arts.comics.other-media? Last time I
    >checked it was dead, dead, D E A D. I'm talking Uncle Ben dead.

    That newsgroup was rmgrouped three years or so ago.

    Michael Alan Chary, Feb 11, 2004
  10. Michael Alan Chary

    Cernovog Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:17:45 -0500, Michael Alan Chary wrote
    (in message <c0c6sp$gqq$>):

    > In article <>,
    > Cernovog <> wrote:
    >> On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:54:14 -0500, Chris4V wrote
    >> (in message <>):
    >>
    >>> wrong newsgroup

    >> Does anything actually happen in rec.arts.comics.other-media? Last time I
    >> checked it was dead, dead, D E A D. I'm talking Uncle Ben dead.
    >>

    > That newsgroup was rmgrouped three years or so ago.

    So what's the right newsgroup for talking about comics related movies and
    DVDs? Is there a specific group for that any more or does it all get dumped
    in rec.arts.comics.misc?
    Cernovog, Feb 11, 2004
  11. In article <>,
    Cernovog <> wrote:
    >On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:17:45 -0500, Michael Alan Chary wrote
    >(in message <c0c6sp$gqq$>):
    >
    >> In article <>,
    >> Cernovog <> wrote:
    >>> On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:54:14 -0500, Chris4V wrote
    >>> (in message <>):

    >>> Does anything actually happen in rec.arts.comics.other-media? Last time I
    >>> checked it was dead, dead, D E A D. I'm talking Uncle Ben dead.
    >>>

    >> That newsgroup was rmgrouped three years or so ago.
    >>

    >So what's the right newsgroup for talking about comics related movies and
    >DVDs? Is there a specific group for that any more or does it all get dumped
    >in rec.arts.comics.misc?

    The same group wherein the relevant comics would be on-topic. I actually
    wrote a document 8 or so years ago called "The Guide to Posting to
    Rec.art.comics" which if memory serves is still being posted by Andrew
    Black. I should explain the current posting protocols for the comics
    hierarchy in some excruciating detail. Or put another way, RTFM :)
    Michael Alan Chary, Feb 11, 2004
  12. Great news indeed!

    Havent seen the 60s versions in YEARS.

    Cant wait to get it!!