Look out for deepdiscount sale...

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Aaron J. Bossig, May 12, 2007.

  1. Aaron J. Bossig, May 12, 2007

  2. On Sat, 12 May 2007 14:05:31 -0500, "Aaron J. Bossig"
    <> wrote:

    >... that sucker's due any day now. Anyone else have a list ready?

    Their sales mean NOTHING to me, since they aren't putting any HD titles
    on sale.

    So essentially all their e-mails to me are SPAM for products I don't buy
    through them.

    They do price match though.

    The Great Attractor, May 12, 2007

  3. Aaron J. Bossig

    Stan Brown Guest

    Stan Brown, May 13, 2007
  4. On Sun, 13 May 2007 10:14:03 -0400, Stan Brown
    <> wrote:

    >Sat, 12 May 2007 14:35:54 -0700 from The Great Attractor
    ><>:
    >
    >> So essentially all their e-mails to me are SPAM for products I don't buy
    >> through them.

    >And they spam past customers too, even after repeated requests to
    >stop. I loathe them.

    And that goddamned "Great Fun" fuckover they are tied to.

    Even after I opted OUT of that crap, they STILL send me "checks" which
    are, of course, conditional. They STILL send me e-mails continually
    offering their snake oil bullshit.

    They NEVER sent me the $20 they originally promised, and if you do use
    them, they charge you $10 a month for their "discounting service".

    DeepDiscount got ONE order from me. They claim to honor price
    matching, but you have to do it BEFORE you place the order (according to
    them on the phone), yet the price and order STILL appears no different. I
    still have yet to try that one.

    The Great Attractor, May 13, 2007
  5. Aaron J. Bossig

    Justin Guest

    Aaron J. Bossig wrote on [Sat, 12 May 2007 14:05:31 -0500]:
    > ... that sucker's due any day now. Anyone else have a list ready?

    Yeah, June sometime... Any day now.

    Justin, May 14, 2007
  6. Aaron J. Bossig

    Sandoz Guest

    "Aaron J. Bossig" <> wrote in message
    > ... that sucker's due any day now. Anyone else have a list ready?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Aaron J. Bossig
    >
    > http://www.GodsLabRat.com

    Yep. I still need to get Vol. 4 of Looney Tunes...time for a discount!

    Sandoz, May 15, 2007
  7. Aaron J. Bossig

    LostNinja

    Joined:
    May 31, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    DeKalb Il
    Are you serious?????

    While some of the things you say may be in fact true.... I have never had a problem with the service, promptness, or availability of what I am looking for.

    I am a serious online shopper and more often than not I find myself buying from Deep Discount.

    Bought all the seasons of Highlander for less than Amazon wanted. I bought guitar hero 2 for the 360 for $15.00 less than I would have paid at Wal-Mart or GameStop.

    If you don't like spam, your browser blocks it.

    I prefer to shop at Deep Discount Dvd... their prices can't be beat.

    The Lost Ninja.

    LostNinja, May 31, 2007
  8. Aaron J. Bossig

    LostNinja

    Joined:
    May 31, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    DeKalb Il

    Doesn't your browser block spam??????

    I have never had a problem with them. Deep Discount has the best prices, and availability for the products I buy. I would say that 70% of my DVD purchases over the past four months is through Deep Discount. If you don't want spam block it. But for gods sake man... don't bitch about it. Deep Discount is GREAT!!!!!!

    LostNinja, May 31, 2007