Look at this lens-selling site

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Mar 18, 2013.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. RichA

    Ian Guest

    "Neil Ellwood" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 23:11:11 -0700, RichA wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.etsy.com/shop/DogSchidtOptiks

    > Its just a toy site. If you look at the picture of the lens it will give
    > more flare than photo.
    >

    > --
    > Neil
    > Reverse 'a' and 'r'
    > Remove 'l' to get address.

    Hello Neil. I think the intention of these lenses IS to give more flare
    than photo. Think Lomo.
    Regards, Ian.

    Ian, Mar 18, 2013

  3. RichA

    Rob Guest

    On 18/03/2013 10:49 PM, Ian wrote:
    > "Neil Ellwood" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 23:11:11 -0700, RichA wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.etsy.com/shop/DogSchidtOptiks

    >> Its just a toy site. If you look at the picture of the lens it will give
    >> more flare than photo.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Neil
    >> Reverse 'a' and 'r'
    >> Remove 'l' to get address.

    > Hello Neil. I think the intention of these lenses IS to give more flare
    > than photo. Think Lomo.
    > Regards, Ian.

    The logo expresses all.

    Rob, Mar 18, 2013
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Mar 18, 6:49 am, "Ian" <> wrote:
    > "Neil Ellwood" <> wrote in message

    > > On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 23:11:11 -0700, RichA wrote:

    > >>http://www.etsy.com/shop/DogSchidtOptiks

    > > Its just a toy site. If you look at the picture of the lens it will give
    > > more flare than photo.

    > > --
    > > Neil
    > > Reverse 'a' and 'r'
    > > Remove 'l' to get address.

    > Hello Neil.  I think the intention of these lenses IS to give more flare
    > than photo. Think Lomo.
    > Regards, Ian.

    It kind of looks like they bought a lot of old Russian lenses and
    machined the barrels down expose bare aluminum.

    RichA, Mar 18, 2013
  5. RichA

    DanP Guest

    On Monday, 18 March 2013 22:00:31 UTC, Rob wrote:

    > The logo expresses all.

    A dog shitting having "Shit Optics" misspelt under his tail.

    DanP

    DanP, Mar 18, 2013