    at this
    http://www.examshots.com/pricing.htm
    its even worse than braindump, just pay the amount and you get the certificate.
    Mr Learner, Apr 15, 2007

  2. Mr Learner

    Egghead Guest

    Hi here,

    What a rip off
    googling more; it sure be only $300~350 USD per exam.

    cheers,
    RL

    Egghead, Apr 15, 2007

  3. Mr Learner

    Blackmetal Guest

    Damn, how it is possible that Microsoft does not know about this, or if the
    know, how do they allow that?, it is very dissapointing.

    Blackmetal, Apr 16, 2007
  4. Mr Learner

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thank you, Mr. Learner. The information has been taken note of by
    CertGuard. Expect some good news soon.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/
    Cerebrus, Apr 16, 2007
  5. It's a simple process of giving the company based in "Grand Caymen" your
    credit card details then sit back and wait for the certification to come
    through the post.

    While your waiting you may also like to give your bank details to a very
    nice nigerian women who despite being very poor can email me with details of
    her situation and why she needs my cash !!!

    Frankly anyone who falls for these scams deserves everything they get, the
    only way to get these certifications is through hard work.

    Dale

    Dale Grimsley, Apr 17, 2007
  6. Mr Learner

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Look at the CHEATERS... NOW !

    On Apr 16, 11:15 pm, "Cerebrus" <> wrote:
    > Thank you, Mr. Learner. The information has been taken note of by
    > CertGuard. Expect some good news soon.
    >
    > ----------
    > Cerebrus.

    UPDATE: Please check http://www.examshots.com/ . You should see that
    the site has been suspended.
    This is another of CertGuard's many triumphs ! Slowly but steadily
    we're getting there.

    .... And it just goes to show that MS does care.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.

    Join the battle against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums
    Cerebrus, Apr 27, 2007
  7. Mr Learner

    Egghead Guest

    Re: Look at the CHEATERS... NOW !

    When ???
    --
    cheers,
    RL

    Egghead, Apr 27, 2007
  8. Mr Learner

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Look at the CHEATERS... NOW !

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > On Apr 16, 11:15 pm, "Cerebrus" <> wrote:
    >> Thank you, Mr. Learner. The information has been taken note of by
    >> CertGuard. Expect some good news soon.
    >>
    >> ----------
    >> Cerebrus.

    > UPDATE: Please check http://www.examshots.com/ . You should see that
    > the site has been suspended.
    > This is another of CertGuard's many triumphs ! Slowly but steadily
    > we're getting there.
    >
    > ... And it just goes to show that MS does care.
    >
    > ----------

    Hate to tell you this, but they are back on the net.
    Lnkwizard2, Apr 27, 2007
  9. Mr Learner

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Look at the CHEATERS... NOW !

    On Apr 28, 1:58 am, "Lnkwizard2" <>
    wrote:

    > Hate to tell you this, but they are back on the net.

    I hate to admit it too... They somehow got the site back up... It's
    hosted in China, so maybe that's why. Like a cockroach, the damb thing
    just won't die... We're gonna need stronger insecticides this time,
    LOL !

    ----------

    Cerebrus, Apr 28, 2007
  10. Mr Learner

    Egghead Guest

    Re: Look at the CHEATERS... NOW !

    May be it was never suspended, they just have their own server problem.
    Anyway, I would not put to much effort on this matter. Anyone knows it.
    Unless the IT proferrrional unemployment rate in your area is less than 3%,
    you need that EXPERIENCE to get any particular job you want. I have 4+ yrs
    hand-on exp in all stages of sdlc, Msc/Bsc, EIT, and over 8 IT certs. I
    still can not find job in other fields, such as different development
    language, with the certs alone. They all want you to have experience
    in their area :S

    cheers,
    RL

    Egghead, Apr 28, 2007
  11. Mr Learner

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Look at the CHEATERS... NOW !

    On Apr 28, 11:12 pm, "Egghead" <> wrote:
    > May be it was never suspended, they just have their own server problem.
    > Anyway, I would not put to much effort on this matter. Anyone knows it.
    > Unless the IT proferrrional unemployment rate in your area is less than 3%,
    > you need that EXPERIENCE to get any particular job you want. I have 4+ yrs
    > hand-on exp in all stages of sdlc, Msc/Bsc, EIT, and over 8 IT certs. I
    > still can not find job in other fields, such as different development
    > language, with the certs alone. They all want you to have experience
    > in their area :S
    >
    > cheers,

    The page *did* say "This account has been suspended." I don't see any
    reason for it to say that, if it were a scheduled/unscheduled Server
    downtime. I hope that soon you'll be able to see that for yourself
    too, instead of having to take my word for it.. ;-)

    P.S.: Considering your experience and knowledge, I'd like to invite
    you to join CertGuard.

    ----------

    Cerebrus, Apr 29, 2007
  12. Mr Learner

    CertGuard Guest

    Re: Look at the CHEATERS... NOW !

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > On Apr 28, 11:12 pm, "Egghead" <> wrote:
    >> May be it was never suspended, they just have their own server problem.
    >> Anyway, I would not put to much effort on this matter. Anyone knows it.
    >> Unless the IT proferrrional unemployment rate in your area is less than
    >> 3%,
    >> you need that EXPERIENCE to get any particular job you want. I have 4+
    >> yrs
    >> hand-on exp in all stages of sdlc, Msc/Bsc, EIT, and over 8 IT certs. I
    >> still can not find job in other fields, such as different development
    >> language, with the certs alone. They all want you to have experience
    >> in their area :S
    >>
    >> cheers,

    Egghead, I can guarantee the site was shutdown. See this:
    http://www.CertGuard.com/documents/examshots.pdf

    What had happened was we had the US Based host shut down their site, but
    then they had immediately moved to a host in China and had gotten the site
    back up within 24 hours.

    We're working on having that host shut them down as well, but since they're
    hosted in China, it is a little more complex.

    > The page *did* say "This account has been suspended." I don't see any
    > reason for it to say that, if it were a scheduled/unscheduled Server
    > downtime. I hope that soon you'll be able to see that for yourself
    > too, instead of having to take my word for it.. ;-)

    Sorry Cerebrus, I should have let you know that this had happened as soon as
    it did.

    > P.S.: Considering your experience and knowledge, I'd like to invite
    > you to join CertGuard.

    Seconded ;)
    CertGuard, Apr 29, 2007