    whether they are screwless.
    TIA

    Owly
    Owly, May 21, 2004

  2. Owly

    SteveM Guest

    "Owly" <> wrote in news::

    > Hi,
    > Does anyone know if there is anyone in NZ selling screwless
    > aluminium 2.5" external drive enclosures?
    > So far I haven't been able to come up with anything except
    > a couple on trademe that I'm waiting on the answer as to
    > whether they are screwless.
    > TIA
    >
    > Owly

    USB 2.0 Enclosures?

    Try http://www.techimports.co.nz
    I bought one off them through Trademe for $40
    Very nice, works well.

    SteveM
    SteveM, May 22, 2004

  3. Owly

    Owly Guest

    > USB 2.0 Enclosures?
    >
    > Try http://www.techimports.co.nz
    > I bought one off them through Trademe for $40
    > Very nice, works well.
    >
    > SteveM

    Thanks for your reply Steve, one of their auctions was where I had
    a question pending and I've got an answer indicating that they have
    a small amount of stock left so I will make arrangements to purchase
    one on Monday. :)))))

    Cheers

    Owly.
    Owly, May 22, 2004