    Longhorn from a developer's perspective?

    Ciao,
    David

    David Mukaiwa, Dec 1, 2003

  2. MSDN has decent developer information. The new model is a bit strange and
    the OS eats memory like there is no tomorrow, which prompted me to reformat
    and wait for a beta release (currently Longhorn is in alpha).

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 1, 2003

  3. David Mukaiwa

    Guest Guest

    hEY yOU CAN GET ONE IN mALASIA FOR 0.50 CENTS

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Cindy Winegarden, Dec 3, 2003