    Can any one tell me were that I can down load Longhorn please.

    Many Thanks

    Jack
    Jack the Sod, Nov 1, 2003

  2. Jack the Sod

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Nov 1, 2003

  3. Jack the Sod

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer <> wrote in
    news:3fa3f123$0$175$:

    > "Jack the Sod" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Can any one tell me were that I can down load Longhorn please.
    >>
    >> Many Thanks
    >>
    >> Jack

    [SNIP]

    Operator error!
    Boomer, Nov 1, 2003
  4. Jack the Sod

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Nov 1, 2003
  5. Jack the Sod

    Ron Martell Guest

    "Jack the Sod" <> wrote:

    >Can any one tell me were that I can down load Longhorn please.
    >
    >Many Thanks
    >
    >Jack

    Anything you can find will be bootleg and will be an approximation of
    some of the features and functions that Longhorn might eventually
    contain.

    It is still in the Alpha or stage of development. Beta versions could
    be as much as a year away.

    MVP Jim Eshelman has a web page with links to the currently available
    information about Longhorn at http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/longhorn.htm

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP