    Eddy Malik
    Networking & Devices
    Microsoft

    Eddy Malik [MSFT], Oct 27, 2004

  2. Thanks for your responses so far! Very useful. I'd love to get as much
    feedback as possible on this so if you haven't taken the survey and you are
    passionate about wireless technologies, please take a moment to fill this
    survey out.

    Thanks again.

    Eddy Malik
    Networking & Devices

    Eddy Malik [MSFT], Nov 2, 2004

  3. Eddy Malik [MSFT]

    Ed. Guest

    I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit button,
    the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and finally
    closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.

    Ed., Nov 2, 2004
  4. Eddy Malik [MSFT]

    Frenchy Guest

    Worked for me
    Frenchy

    Frenchy, Nov 2, 2004
  5. Eddy Malik [MSFT]

    Chuck Guest

    On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 00:13:28 -0500, "Ed." <> wrote:

    >I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit button,
    >the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and finally
    >closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.

    Worked fine for me.

    Ed, using none DOT net for munging your email address is not strictly polite, as
    it is a valid and existing domain.
    <http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=none.net> Protect yourself
    and the rest of the internet - read this article.
    http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm

    Cheers,
    Chuck

    Chuck, Nov 2, 2004
  6. Eddy Malik [MSFT]

    Ed. Guest

    OK, thanks on the email munge. How's this?

    Ed.

    Ed., Nov 2, 2004
  7. Eddy Malik [MSFT]

    Chuck Guest

    On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:52:52 -0500, "Ed." <esmithoh(at)zoominternet.net> wrote:

    >OK, thanks on the email munge. How's this?
    >
    >Ed.

    That's better, Ed.

    Cheers,
    Chuck

    Chuck, Nov 2, 2004
  8. "Ed." <> wrote in message
    > I just went thru and completed the survey and when I hit the Submit

    button,
    > the button goes in but nothing happens. I hit it several times and finally
    > closed the page. Don't know if it went thru or not.

    Ed, I tested it and I have the same issue. It seems like a sporadic issue.
    I'm looking into it.

    Thanks,
    Eddy

    Eddy Malik [MSFT], Nov 3, 2004
  9. Eddy Malik [MSFT]

    Ed. Guest

    Thanks and maybe I will try it again in a day or too.

    Do you know if when it does that if the info went thru or not? If I knew
    that then I wouldn't have to go filling it all out again.

    Thanks,
    Ed.

    Ed., Nov 3, 2004
  10. Ed, I don't believe the information came through (although most of the
    attempted to submit my response, it was not present. If you could give it
    another shot tomorrow or Friday, that would be great.

    Thanks!
    Eddy

    Eddy Malik [MSFT], Nov 3, 2004