    Any ng's for Longhorn?
    THX.
    Frank

    Frank, May 10, 2005

  2. not yet. Wait till there IS a longhorn, and we'll have something to talk
    about. :)

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 10, 2005

  3. "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> wrote in:

    > not yet. Wait till there IS a longhorn, and we'll have something
    > to talk about. :)

    Supposedly Longhorn will release a beta edition fairly soon, there will
    probably be a beta newsgroup but it will be a private newsgroup.

    I would not expect a public newsgroup until it's RTM..

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>

    David R. Norton MVP, May 10, 2005
  4. Frank

    Frank Guest

    David R. Norton MVP wrote:

    > "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> wrote in:
    >

    >>not yet. Wait till there IS a longhorn, and we'll have something
    >>to talk about. :)

    > Supposedly Longhorn will release a beta edition fairly soon, there will
    > probably be a beta newsgroup but it will be a private newsgroup.
    >
    > I would not expect a public newsgroup until it's RTM..

    Nuts...was hoping for a new place to lurk. :)
    Frank

    Frank, May 10, 2005
  5. "Frank" <> wrote in message
    > Any ng's for Longhorn?
    > THX.
    > Frank

    Yes - for developers all the microsoft.public.windows.developer.winfx.* are
    the Longhorn groups.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 10, 2005
  6. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
    > "Frank" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Any ng's for Longhorn?
    >>THX.
    >>Frank

    > Yes - for developers all the microsoft.public.windows.developer.winfx.* are
    > the Longhorn groups.

    Oh yeah...that'll fill the bill!
    Thanks.
    Frank

    Frank, May 10, 2005
  7. The most popular has to be microsoft.windows.developer.winfx.general &
    microsoft.windows.developer.winfx.aero
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 10, 2005
  8. Doug Allen [Windows Beta], May 11, 2005